Merielle Was Taking Requests! ♡ [Closed]

I think I probably only have time to get to one or two more requests—apologies in advance if I don't get to yours! This has been really therapeutic though, and I want to thank everyone again for the well wishes. ;v;

@CylieDanny here's a chibi of Naia! ^^ I still need to give Stardew Valley a try at some point—I got it during a Switch sale but haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

for CylieDanny.jpg

I think I probably only have time to get to one or two more requests—apologies in advance if I don't get to yours! This has been really therapeutic though, and I want to thank everyone again for the well wishes. ;v;

@CylieDanny here's a chibi of Naia! ^^ I still need to give Stardew Valley a try at some point—I got it during a Switch sale but haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

View attachment 492405
Omg its so cute!! I love his expression! I love how you colored his hair, its really pretty!

Thank you so much!

Last piece is for @nyx~ ! I don't draw a lot of darker/dramatic stuff, so for a little change of pace I chose Luc! Thank you for the fun opportunity! ♥️

for nyx.jpg

I'm sorry I couldn't do everyone's requests, but thank you all again for suggesting cool stuff for me to draw and sending your thoughts. I've been feeling much better lately and I think I'm finally getting back on track. 💙 This has been a lot of fun, so hopefully I'll be able to do something like this again sometime!

Last piece is for @nyx~ ! I don't draw a lot of darker/dramatic stuff, so for a little change of pace I chose Luc! Thank you for the fun opportunity! ♥️

View attachment 493566

I'm sorry I couldn't do everyone's requests, but thank you all again for suggesting cool stuff for me to draw and sending your thoughts. I've been feeling much better lately and I think I'm finally getting back on track. 💙 This has been a lot of fun, so hopefully I'll be able to do something like this again sometime!
Omg?? This is amazing!! I love it so much, thank you for drawing them<33

Okay, so I know I said in the beginning that I might not be able to do everyone's, and then I said I was done after @/nyx~ 's... but I really don't like leaving things "unfinished", and the remaining requests have been living in my head rent-free ever since. 😅 So, surprise! I hope you all like them!

@Mimi Cheems
chibi sketch - mimi cheems.jpg

uncolored version:
chibi sketch uncolored - mimi cheems.png

@-Mars-
chibi flat - mars.jpg

@kiwikenobi
full sketch - kiwikenobi.jpg

@jiny
bust sketch - jiny.png

uncolored version:
bust sketch uncolored - jiny.png

@boring
bust - boring.jpg

@MintMansion
full sketch - mintmansion.jpg

uncolored version:
full sketch uncolored - mintmansion.png

@Sophie23
chibi sketch - sophie23.png

uncolored version:
chibi sketch uncolored - sophie23.png

I think that's everybody's! And if anyone's been seeing my recent posts in the What Are You Happy About Today thread, yes this was my secret project ehehehe

Oh, my goodness, I wasn't expecting this at all! It's wonderful! The expression on the Pokémon trainer's face is pretty much exactly how I looked when I saw that shiny Wingull. Thank you so much! I love it! ^_^

aw yay!! she looks so cute in your art style, thank you so much !! what a nice surprise 🤭

bad30a0d3fac7f701e26be5bb1f4ea78 (1).png

@Merielle!?! What the heck?!? I was just browsing the forums and suddenly and got a notification and saw this?!?

STOP WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE MUNCHIE SO FREAKING CUTE I LOVE AND APPRECIATE THIS SM AAAAAAAAAAAAAA 💞💞💞

Holy moly! I Genuinely adore your art and I'm super grateful to have a piece by you :)
this might be silly but to me it kind of looks like you took my representatives yearbook photo, which is not a photo I know I needed before today! This will go into my toyhouse and blog with much love, and full credit, if you'll allow it <3

Holy moly! I Genuinely adore your art and I'm super grateful to have a piece by you :)
this might be silly but to me it kind of looks like you took my representatives yearbook photo, which is not a photo I know I needed before today! This will go into my toyhouse and blog with much love, and full credit, if you'll allow it <3
Aaah thank you! ;v; And yes, of course, feel free to!

Back