Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
60a50e14cbb52903c2793e95bbe54bb139bc7c55.gif

I know autumn is here, but nothing beats a melon in the dog days of summer. ☀️

I am curious to see what melon is the most liked and least liked. I feel like honeydew gets a bad rep because many times it is in a variety melon cup and not fully ripe. It ends up tasting weird and crunchy. Fully ripe Honeydew tastes great impo and very similar, if not the same taste, as cantaloupe to me.

Did you know that melons are part of the gourd family but gourds are not part of the melon family?

🍉🥒🍈🍉🥒🍈🍉

I think the poll covers the umbrella of melons. Example: Horned melon is a type of cucumber though it may not look like it initially.

I'm not.. a huge fan of any melon, honestly.. Although I did try watermelon again recently. It was okay, so I voted for watermelon c:

Oh easily Watermelon and Cucumber for sure.

Wait, cucumber is a melon????

I can't handle the texture of any, but in taste, watermelon is my favourite fruit of all time.

Not a fan of cantaloupe or honeydew. They've always had a funky taste to me.

I like all melons. Is honeydew the green melon? Then yes I like all melons. The watery texture is always refreshing to me.

Voted for cucumbers! I'm slightly allergic to melons but cucumbers seem to be ok.

watermelons and honeydew melons, nice and refreshing especially in summer though sometimes they can be a bit too 'watery' for me

I actually like all the melons in this list! The only one I don’t really eat plain by itself is cucumbers but if it was made into cucumber kimchi I would eat it all up; it’s one of my favorite banchans. watermelon lemonades are also very yummy, especially when they are freshly made.

Watermelon is my favorite! No surprise, I usually prefer "red" flavored things.

Watermelon takes the cake by faaaar. I buy them often during summer but never the honey variation.

I’d go with watermelon! I adore honeydew, but it makes my mouth and throat itchy thanks to cross allergies 😅 sooo watermelon it is!

watermelon and cantaloupe are my favourites, though which one i like more depends on the day and my mood haha. right now, i’d say my favourite is cantaloupe! 🍈🧡

i’m not the biggest fan of honeydew or cucumber, but i will eat them; i just prefer and like cantaloupe and watermelon more.

I like them all! Watermelon and honeydew may be my favorite, but I also really love cantaloupe and cucumber

Back