• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Meet Me

~ExaLeaf~

Bells
Red Candy
Christmas Candy
Christmas Gold Candy
Green Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Spring Shamrock
Hello all! I'm clearly new to the forums and in New Leaf. I am very much so looking forward to meeting/talking with all of you and making new friends in this AC community and in New Leaf! :D And, I'm also very much looking forward to playing AC on the Switch, hopefully with all of you as well! Nice to meet you and let's get to know each other!

Hey there ExaLeaf! Glad that you're joining this wonderful community. Hope to see you around in some of the threads! :)

Hello and welcome to The Bell Tree! I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to TBT ExaLeaf! :D I hope you have a absolute blast here and meet many fantastic people along the way! :)

Back