• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Meanest things you've ever done to your villagers?

Liquid Ocelot

dead + tired
Bells
One time, I pushed Lolly until she flipped out.

I also wrote T-Bone a letter when he was planning to move that basically said "gtfo my town and quit wasting my time already".

How have you been a jerk, lately?

I accidentally hit Pierce with my net like 4 times because I wanted to talk to him and wasn't close enough. Poor Pierce.

A little while ago I was TTing trying to get rid of Big Top. I just really disliked him from the beginning - he kept calling me "player" which other villagers would pick up on (Diana does not look right saying that, ugh). I was so angry that just for fun I would trap him in pitfall seeds and watch him suffer xD
Although I'd always feel a little bit bad for him after, when he would get that storm cloud/angry thing above his head..

I used to send hate letters to Monique, like every day. And I always hit her with a net. When she finally moved, I felt a bit bad.

I wrote Mathilda angry letters calling her an idiot (she actually caught on and said she didn't like being insulted) and I would surround her with holes and pitfalls. She eventually moved out. It was years ago on an older AC game, though.

The meanest I've been in ACNL is flat-out ignoring people after introducing myself because I want them to move out. That and promising villagers I'll catch a bug/fish that I can't.

I collected 8 of my villagers and dug holes around them so they couldn't escape, and then I dropped bugs on them.

Last edited:
I never got along with Katt, so I let her move out before I knew enough to know that she would pop up in my other towns. She literally was haunting me! So I let her stay and made her buy fossils and ugly stuff for her house and then let her move out of each town. Hopefully I am rid of her at last.

I usually don't dislike any villager THAT much, but something about her always just rubbed me the wrong way. She wrecked my town, so I wrecked her houses. Oh, AND made some good bells off of her!

I once wrote Marcel, "I hope you're like a mime and you never talk. Please leave you ugly clown dog."

And then he went to the void.

I think the worst thing I've done to villagers is bopped the ones I didn't like on the head with a toy hammer until they get mad.

One time in my first CF town, I had Angus and I didn't like him so I wrote him a mean letter... Apparently I wrote enough "nice" words in it that he wrote back a friendly letter. Meh

I dug holes trapping Freckles in a little box with the only means of escape being a pitfall...Then took screenshots of my character laughing....
laughing about it.JPG

Also ignore those paths this was a long time ago and I was path testing.

Last edited:
I can't remember which villager it was, but I hit them with a net until they got angry with me. That's about it, I am not very vengeful I guess. :p

When I'd see a villager I hated sitting on a bench or tree stump, I'd put holes all around and just... just wait.. they never left and fell in the holes, but still... : p

I also like hammering my hated villagers and spam screaming in the microphone right next to them xD
I got Anticotti and I want her out. NOW.

I also put holes all around them, and make one pitfall seed (or all) and just watch them fall for my trap >: )

Last edited:
When I got my toy hammer in Celadon, I hit Lobo, who hosted my birthday party, and Queenie, until they stormed off. I felt pretty crappy afterwards. :I

Last edited:
There was one villager I wanted out so badly. She finally moved after I continuously hit her with the net, pushed her around, and sent mail saying "I want you to move."

If there's a villager I wanted out, I'll use the megaphone right next to them and trap them into one of my pit ball seed

Last edited:
I gave my son my extra copy of the game and invited him into my town to show him how to play etc. He asked about Birthdays because, he explained, one of his starting townies was celebrating their Birthday and he wanted to give them a present. After explaining how to wrap etc. I asked him what he was giving her -( I think it was Shari, it was a uchi or snooty monkey at any rate. ) It turns out that he had gift wrapped a tin can to give to her. He didn't like her appearance, nor her tone when she spoke and thought that a piece of garbage would be the best way to show his appreciation for her.

RgTQYRI - Imgur.jpg

qOagq37 - Imgur.jpg

I have a habit of taking photos of my villagers when they are stuck in pitfalls...even the villagers I like.I have a lot of 'em....

Last edited:
Back