• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Meanest things you've ever done to your villagers?

I gave my son my extra copy of the game and invited him into my town to show him how to play etc. He asked about Birthdays because, he explained, one of his starting townies was celebrating their Birthday and he wanted to give them a present. After explaining how to wrap etc. I asked him what he was giving her -( I think it was Shari, it was a uchi or snooty monkey at any rate. ) It turns out that he had gift wrapped a tin can to give to her. He didn't like her appearance, nor her tone when she spoke and thought that a piece of garbage would be the best way to show his appreciation for her.

Love this story! :)

I have a habit of taking photos of my villagers when they are stuck in pitfalls...even the villagers I like.I have a lot of 'em....

This made me think.

Sometimes my villagers deserve it.

No one ever helps me out of a pitfall. No one ever does anything when I'm being stung by bees. I can literally have an entire bees' nest in my face and not once does someone pull me to safety or care that it's even going on. They just make fun of my face afterwards.

Those little-

I once wrote Marcel, "I hope you're like a mime and you never talk. Please leave you ugly clown dog."

And then he went to the void.

I simultaneously "aww"ed out loud in sympathy and snorted in laughter. Poor Marcel, lol. I think he's so cute.

I sent a death threat to Beardo... Told him he needed to leave or he would be having a little accident and that nobody would care because he was a big creep. He left soon after.

Last edited:
I love digging pitfalls and pushing my villagers there xD When I had Bangle in my town I always pushed her into pitfalls, hit her with net or hammer or just pushed her around and she got mad. I hated her so much, she was totally horrible xD

When I trap my villagers for PWP trick purposes, I feel like a terrible person :(, even though the game doesn't actually register it as bullying your villagers for them to react.

I just sent two letters to Anicotti
one said move out move out until there was no more space
and the other one said she was ugly and to move and I hate her and a hint of cussing.. lol anyway, she sent me a letter back saying I'm a talented letter writer and that I should write lyrics for her, with hearts everywhere *cries* I would hit her and push her and everything, but she IS NEVER OUTSIDE. LITERALLY I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER OUTSIDE. I'VE HAD HER FOR A LONG TIME TOO T.T

Of course. I just checked, and she's inside again.

Last edited:
When Annabelle moved in, forcing me to cancel plans to get Erik in my town, I started hitting her with the net. What drove me to such madness was that she was a StreetPass villager who showed up mere hours before I was to ask Erik to move in as my 10th villager.

I soon felt bad and started helping her out more than the other villagers, heh.

Last edited:
The meanest thing I have ever done was hit Grizzly and push him into pitfalls cuz I needed to get him out of town *_*

I send really mean letters to the ones I don't like and surround their homes with holes, whether they're inside or not. Better if out, face the elements!

But I currently don't hate any of my villagers to do that.. well maybe Cherry because she put her house in probably the worst location.

i used to get the megaphone and go up to rocco and scream at him. then hit him with the net a bit. i once sent him a strongly worded letter. with certain choice slurs. i thought he'd get mad because usually they hate swearing but the butt head just laughed about it and called me a hippie again.

i really hated rocco.

I've never done anything particularly mean to my villagers... But on my first day of my current save, I sent a letter to each one demanding that they get outta town, because none of them were frogs. (...Does that make me racist? Er.. species-ist??)

i used to get the megaphone and go up to rocco and scream at him. then hit him with the net a bit. i once sent him a strongly worded letter. with certain choice slurs. i thought he'd get mad because usually they hate swearing but the butt head just laughed about it and called me a hippie again.

i really hated rocco.

hes in my town via streetpass and hes ruining my cute vibe

i didn't talk to Boone for about 2 weeks in hopes that he would leave, Now i talk to him on a daily basis and he's a decent ape. Also sometimes axidently axe villagers...They're incredibly careless about this brutal mistake...

i really hated rocco.

Hahaha I knew I couldn't be the only one to do this! I use the megaphone to call out my villagers when they're right next to me. Needless to say, they are not pleased by this.

One time, I pushed Lolly until she flipped out.
I actually did this too, when I had just started the game. I felt so bad that I wanted to be her best friend. She probably still is at that status.

The other thing I've done is constantly hammer Rocket when she was in my town. I didn't like her and wanted her out. I don't regret it.

I try to be mean to villagers I want to move but I usually end up feeling bad and start being super nice to them to make up for it. Like I used to put pitfalls all around Katt's house but after seeing her get upset when stuck in one I couldn't do it anymore, she's still with me :( And I tried to ignore Clyde after my first meeting but he caught me one day and lectured me on how rude it was to not say hi, I felt ashamed of my self and started talking to him each time I saw him, too much I guess he moved soon after :)

Back