McDonalds Mario Toys

Bulerias said:
I wish they did this in good places to eat, like La Bodega... McDonald's sucks... It's just a place to clog your arteries.

;)
Who cares 'bout dat? :eh:

IslandGuy said:
That kid on the commercial is soo lucky--except the part were it was paused,what if he had to go to the bathroom

:p .
No, the commercial was totally gay. I'd buy a kids meal if I could get a Mario hat though like he had. McDonalds is so clueless...

Kyle said:
IslandGuy said:
That kid on the commercial is soo lucky--except the part were it was paused,what if he had to go to the bathroom

No, the commercial was totally gay. I'd buy a kids meal if I could get a Mario hat though like he had. McDonalds is so clueless...
Well don't blame them they told you its a kid's meal!

:blink:

But they're atleast supposed to be toys. Do you consider a ball to be a toy worthy of Mario's name?

3 days ago I got another one.

So I have the mario power tennis hammer and plastic tennis ball; and mario pinball bath toy (it has like a squirter thing and it looks like bath toys I played with when I was little)

MasterDS lite said:
But they're atleast supposed to be toys. Do you consider a ball to be a toy worthy of Mario's name?
Yeah! Mario is famous and AWESOME and very popular! :yes:

Kyle said:
IslandGuy said:

I wish I was the kid on the commercial

:'( I bet the kid didn't even know who Mario was. He was doing it all wrong. That would've been cooler if you get the Mario hat :p.

Back