• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

McDonalds Mario Toys

Bulerias said:
I wish they did this in good places to eat, like La Bodega... McDonald's sucks... It's just a place to clog your arteries.

;)
Who cares 'bout dat? :eh:

IslandGuy said:
That kid on the commercial is soo lucky--except the part were it was paused,what if he had to go to the bathroom

:p .
No, the commercial was totally gay. I'd buy a kids meal if I could get a Mario hat though like he had. McDonalds is so clueless...

Kyle said:
IslandGuy said:
That kid on the commercial is soo lucky--except the part were it was paused,what if he had to go to the bathroom

No, the commercial was totally gay. I'd buy a kids meal if I could get a Mario hat though like he had. McDonalds is so clueless...
Well don't blame them they told you its a kid's meal!

:blink:

But they're atleast supposed to be toys. Do you consider a ball to be a toy worthy of Mario's name?

3 days ago I got another one.

So I have the mario power tennis hammer and plastic tennis ball; and mario pinball bath toy (it has like a squirter thing and it looks like bath toys I played with when I was little)

MasterDS lite said:
But they're atleast supposed to be toys. Do you consider a ball to be a toy worthy of Mario's name?
Yeah! Mario is famous and AWESOME and very popular! :yes:

Kyle said:
IslandGuy said:

I wish I was the kid on the commercial

:'( I bet the kid didn't even know who Mario was. He was doing it all wrong. That would've been cooler if you get the Mario hat :p.

Back