• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

McDonald's is going to serve all day breakfast!

i heard about that! i can't wait, seriously. sausage egg & cheese mcgriddles even if i wake up at noon? yes please

Why on earth would anyone go to McDonalds for breakfast? I mean, with bakeries, lunchrooms, brownbagging option around.....
There are so many good breakfast options to eat in the world. And lets face it, no one goes to the McDonalds for the great service, atmosphere or decor....

If you enter a McDonalds, how can you not go for a burger, no matter how late it is?
Its like entering a steakhouse and ordering a vegeterian dish.
Why would you care? It's our choice to eat McDonalds or Order a vegetarian dish at a Fsteak house, It's our choice if we want to go to McDonalds late at night for a Pancake or Something. At least put this is my opinion at the end...

I wish I could get my sausage, egg, and cheese bagel during the day, but I don't think I saw that on the all day menu. I think the closest to it was an egg Mcmuffin.

their breakfast menu is the only thing I like so this is exciting for me. I like to indulge in a bacon and cheese mc griddle time to time with orange juice and a hash brown.

lol i've never eaten breakfast at mcdonalds. sounds kind of gross because i always feel sick after eating any breakfast that isn't a certain brand of yoghurt and cereal, but maybe that's just me x> i don't even live in the us so hah

Back