• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

McDonald's is going to serve all day breakfast!

I'm soooo glad I'm Canadian.
Having to work two menus (one of which I have NEVER used before) would be awful.

They're starting to serve it for breakfast all day over here already. There's only a select amount of breakfast items available during the day though.

Last edited:
im so happy for this ;u; though, the once i went to didnt serve breakfast =u= i'll just have to try other ones

Now my thirst for McGriddles can be quenched at any time
meanwhile, I pray for the workers who have to serve two menus. ily

i was never allowed to eat there and i guess that habit grew on me so yeah dont rly care

They've been doing that in my town for a while but tbh I only like maybe 2 things from the breakfast menu. Now burgers and things served in the morning, that I'd be excited for.

well fast food breakfast is the only fast food i like so i guess i'm gonna be gaining 10 pounds real quick when this happens

I'm actaully hyped. I don't like the rest of the menu, but I love their breakfast and was always disappointed that they stopped serving it so early (I tried to talk the guy behind the counter to pop some hash browns in the fryer after 10 am once, cause I'm a rebel) I'm proud that I live in a country where we don't have any limitations on what time of the night we can demand cheap fast food imatation breakfast food items.

Last edited:
Why on earth would anyone go to McDonalds for breakfast? I mean, with bakeries, lunchrooms, brownbagging option around.....
There are so many good breakfast options to eat in the world. And lets face it, no one goes to the McDonalds for the great service, atmosphere or decor....

If you enter a McDonalds, how can you not go for a burger, no matter how late it is?
Its like entering a steakhouse and ordering a vegeterian dish.

Why on earth would anyone go to McDonalds for breakfast? I mean, with bakeries, lunchrooms, brownbagging option around.....
There are so many good breakfast options to eat in the world. And lets face it, no one goes to the McDonalds for the great service, atmosphere or decor....

If you enter a McDonalds, how can you not go for a burger, no matter how late it is?

Why would you go to McDonald's for anything? You can get much better food anywhere else.

Why would you go to McDonald's for anything? You can get much better food anywhere else.

Ashamed to admit I actually like their big mac`s. That being said, I haven`t been in a McDonalds in years. But the point was I went to a fast food burger place and ate a burger, not some crappy breakfast made by crappy staff in a crappy setting.

now if only they'd bring back the chicken biscuits.
I hate McDonald's for the most part, but I sure miss the chicken biscuits. that said, I don't mind the sausage biscuits every once in a while. will be nice that I could get one a bit later if I wanted to.

I used to love getting the 5$ breakfast with the pancakes, bacon and the sausage. Im making myself hungry haha :D

Because they like it? I mean, why else would people chose any restaurant over another?

- - - Post Merge - - -

we starting on Monday over here and I'm pulling an 11-7 lol rip
Which menu did your restaurant get?

- - - Post Merge - - -

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS APPLIES TO CANADA?????
U.S. only.

Back