• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mayor + Villagers Art [ Paying, of course ]

Only if I had the cash, I'd commission the hell out of Azu too, I feel bad of taking her offer to request freebies from her, that'd be so evil of me!!!

Otherwise she's done a really great job on your villagers!!

She really did amazing work. I've been grinning about it pretty much all day. : ) Definitely commission her if/when you get the chance (and when she's open again)!

You've broken me AND my heart, Amissa!

No not really, I guess girls can relate more to hugs ;-;

They're internet hugs, boopus. : P

But I guess I should really stop bumping this so much. I'm probably annoying people.

Implying my hugs would've been phyiscal only! Just because I'm a man doesn't mean I always want to "touch" a woman, especially a lovely one like yourself (My hands are dirty!)

By the way, Azu, would you mind if I shared the art I commissioned from you on tumblr tomorrow? I don't know if you post your works there or not---I'd be happy to reblog yours, instead, if you do! I'd just love to share it with the community there and I think some of my AC-loving friends there would love to see your adorable gijinkas!

If you'd rather I didn't, though, I completely respect that. I won't do anything with it that you wouldn't like me to.

By the way, Azu, would you mind if I shared the art I commissioned from you on tumblr tomorrow? I don't know if you post your works there or not---I'd be happy to reblog yours, instead, if you do! I'd just love to share it with the community there and I think some of my AC-loving friends there would love to see your adorable gijinkas!

If you'd rather I didn't, though, I completely respect that. I won't do anything with it that you wouldn't like me to.

Hehe, you're more than welcome to post it on tumblr. I don't have a tumblr account anymore, so reblogging isn't necessary. Thank you for asking :)

O: oh man I'm finally done. Sorry for taking absolutely forever ^^;
020415_022215_png_by_ardrey-d8j416x.png

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/053/d/9/020415_022215_png_by_ardrey-d8j416x.png
We agreed on 1500 bells right? i cant even remember anymore lol Dx

Last edited:
Back