Mayor + Villagers Art [ Paying, of course ]

Only if I had the cash, I'd commission the hell out of Azu too, I feel bad of taking her offer to request freebies from her, that'd be so evil of me!!!

Otherwise she's done a really great job on your villagers!!

She really did amazing work. I've been grinning about it pretty much all day. : ) Definitely commission her if/when you get the chance (and when she's open again)!

You've broken me AND my heart, Amissa!

No not really, I guess girls can relate more to hugs ;-;

They're internet hugs, boopus. : P

But I guess I should really stop bumping this so much. I'm probably annoying people.

Implying my hugs would've been phyiscal only! Just because I'm a man doesn't mean I always want to "touch" a woman, especially a lovely one like yourself (My hands are dirty!)

By the way, Azu, would you mind if I shared the art I commissioned from you on tumblr tomorrow? I don't know if you post your works there or not---I'd be happy to reblog yours, instead, if you do! I'd just love to share it with the community there and I think some of my AC-loving friends there would love to see your adorable gijinkas!

If you'd rather I didn't, though, I completely respect that. I won't do anything with it that you wouldn't like me to.

By the way, Azu, would you mind if I shared the art I commissioned from you on tumblr tomorrow? I don't know if you post your works there or not---I'd be happy to reblog yours, instead, if you do! I'd just love to share it with the community there and I think some of my AC-loving friends there would love to see your adorable gijinkas!

If you'd rather I didn't, though, I completely respect that. I won't do anything with it that you wouldn't like me to.

Hehe, you're more than welcome to post it on tumblr. I don't have a tumblr account anymore, so reblogging isn't necessary. Thank you for asking :)

O: oh man I'm finally done. Sorry for taking absolutely forever ^^;
020415_022215_png_by_ardrey-d8j416x.png

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/053/d/9/020415_022215_png_by_ardrey-d8j416x.png
We agreed on 1500 bells right? i cant even remember anymore lol Dx

Last edited:
Back