Blue Crescent Moon
Pavé Pink Feather
Cool Feather
Green Fair Pinwheel
Purple Feather
Blue Balloon
Blue Feather
White Feather
So, what I'm looking to do is to make an epic rotating signature featuring art of my Mayor + her town's villagers!

I've got two that I'm sure a number of you have seen in my sig already. (It used to be 3, but Foxychan's was removed after it was revealed that she traces from another user on DA. I do not support art theft in any form.)

I'd like to have a lot, eventually, and display many artist's lovely works in my signature (all of which will be credited, of course). And that comes to why I have made this thread.

What I'm looking for:
--Mayor + Villagers art signatures (no pixels, but gijinkas are fine!)
  • Number one want would be Mayor + all 10 villagers
  • I would also like to purchase some smaller scale ones like Mayor + 4 or 5 villagers
  • And possibly some Mayor + 2 or 3 villagers

*Note the images don't need to be really large. I'll be scaling them down to fit my signature, regardless! If you could keep the site's sig dimensions in mind, that would be great.

As a bonus, I like certain villager couples/pairings, particularly Fang/Diana and Beau/Cookie. And Julian/Skye has been rubbing off on me a little. And if those could be incorporated into the art somehow, I would be very happy.

I realize these are no easy feats to do, and naturally I will offer payment for your time and efforts - in solid TBT bells. You can either give me a price that you think is fair and I'll consider it, or after seeing an example of your art and what you're willing to do, I will make you an offer if you prefer. Whichever you are comfortable with. (And before you ask, I don't carry a lot of TBT on-hand. They're mostly in my ABD.)

You MUST provide me a sample of your art before I accept, though! I don't want someone to send me a finished product out of thin air and expect a big payoff when I didn't ask for the art in the first place. Please don't put me in that position. I'd appreciate it.

Freebies are welcome, of course, but not by any means am I begging or asking for them. I'm fully willing to pay. My intention of making TBT on this forum was to help support other artists and I've been doing my best to do that--this is a way to continue doing so.

References:

Mayor:
Visual Reference (by yours truly):

n1319x.jpg

Screenshots:

igmfx1.jpg

htvg61.jpg

2a64f0l.jpg

Hair accessory views:

tumblr_inline_nc0sbpTAuM1r06ws2.jpg

tumblr_inline_nc0s6vKhih1r06ws2.jpg

tumblr_inline_nc0s45LKlA1r06ws2.jpg

This dress would be preferable, since it matches the cute flower and feather hair accessory! But I would especially love to see it in the pink color. QR code below.

tumblr_mpozynibV31r2hi3po4_1280.png

If not clear from the pictures, her eyes are a blue-green.

Reference image by XCrain.

Reference image by Allison.

11t7dc7.jpg

Pixel by Emzy!

Character blurb: Melody Rose is the kind of mayor that has trouble saying "no". She does everything that she can for the town of Mirage and its villagers and often gets suckered into buying over-priced things from the residents or fake paintings, etc. But she doesn't hold it against them. In the end, she still feels that she's doing them a favor and is happy to befriend them in any way possible.

Melody's passion is dressing up. She likes to wear a lot of different outfits and costumes, especially ones that follow themes. One day she may dress like a princess, the next, like a milkmaid or a mermaid, etc. "Variety is the spice of life" is something that she lives by. She's a fan of colorful things and has a very creative mind that she likes to work into doing things like flower pictures and patterns in the town.

On the other side of things, Melody is not an early riser and can often get behind with things and sometimes disappoint residents when she forgets things that she promised them due to taking on too many requests at once. She has issues with running late, being forgetful, and just taking too much on her shoulders at once. She's also very easily embarrassed and highly gullible. But it generally doesn't ruin her sunny disposition. One problem results in her trying even harder, be it to make something up to a villager or coming through with something like a project she has fallen behind on.

Villagers in Mirage: Fang, Diana, Beau, Cookie, Skye, Julian, Felicity, Marshal, Kid Cat, and Maelle. (They can all be seen below in my signature.)

Villager pairings I like: Fang/Diana, Beau/Cookie, Julian/Skye, and Kid Cat/Felicity (sort of--they don't like each other too much in my town LOL.)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! And please remember to show me references of your art! It's not meant to be an offense - there are just some styles I'm not too keen on and I mean absolutely NOTHING personal to you if I do not choose yours.

Last edited:
I'd love to give this a shot but I haven't got any examples besides my tbt art entry. Hmm...

This may sound bad but are you paying in TBT or are you open to cash commissions?

look at my art style on art shopp

Not quite what I'm looking for, sorry! But good luck with your shop. : )

This may sound bad but are you paying in TBT or are you open to cash commissions?

Ah, just TBT. I don't make enough money IRL to be splurging on commissions, as much as I'd like to. I'm too far below the poverty level. That could potentially change down the line if I open up my own commissions again this year, but I have to see how last year effects my taxes, first.

Oki doki. Just thought I'd ask!
JM thinking of opening commissions again so yeah ;w;

Hi! I'd like to draw your mayor and villagers, but is traditional art accepted? I'm working with copics most of the time...
Here's some of my things :
pq12lj.jpg

xBEydw.jpg

(yeah this one is digital)
Also I've done my signature (digital) so, you can see how I picture villagers... I'm very better at traditional though!

Oki doki. Just thought I'd ask!
JM thinking of opening commissions again so yeah ;w;

No problem! : ) I don't mind. I'll consider it down the road if I manage to make some money off my own commissions.

Hi! I'd like to draw your mayor and villagers, but is traditional art accepted? I'm working with copics most of the time...
Here's some of my things :
pq12lj.jpg

xBEydw.jpg

(yeah this one is digital)
Also I've done my signature (digital) so, you can see how I picture villagers... I'm very better at traditional though!

I would be very interested! I do a lot of traditional work, myself, so I can definitely appreciate traditional!

I think I can go with the ten of them! About the price, I have no idea. Seriously none. How much do you think it's worth?

I think I can go with the ten of them! About the price, I have no idea. Seriously none. How much do you think it's worth?

Gosh, I'm pretty terrible at pricing, but how does 1,500 TBT sound? (I'm going off the 1,200 I paid for the other two digital ones that I ordered near the end of last year from poppet and Foxychan). I can go higher, if need be!

AH! It's about TBTs? Damn, I still don't know what are those made for... I actually was thinking it was going to be about IGB but if not, it's alright, I'll take the TBTs ^^ I'm a bit slow sometimes

AH! It's about TBTs? Damn, I still don't know what are those made for... I actually was thinking it was going to be about IGB but if not, it's alright, I'll take the TBTs ^^ I'm a bit slow sometimes

Oh, my bad! If it helps, you can exchange TBT in the TBT Marketplace area of the forums! The exchange rate is around 7-10 million bells per 100TBT! So you could easily get a lot of IGB for it if you'd like to do that! (I just don't have much IGB myself, I'm afraid.)

In general, TBT is the site currency. People use it to buy and sell collectibles (though things like the feathers and pinwheel on the sidebar under my username/pic and stuff, where it says Items), and they can also be used to buy/sell art, and if you get like 15-20k TBT, you can sometimes even buy full GAMES from people in the TBT Marketplace. (Someone was selling ORAS not long ago.)

Hope that helps to give you an idea of what people do with it!

Last edited:
Oh, my bad! If it helps, you can exchange TBT in the TBT Marketplace area of the forums! The exchange rate is around 7-10 million bells per 100TBT! So you could easily get a lot of IGB for it if you'd like to do that! (I just don't have much IGB myself, I'm afraid.)

OH MY GOD, SO MUCH? It sounds huge O_O so many PWPs for my town TwT
1200TBT is fine actually :D

OH MY GOD, SO MUCH? It sounds huge O_O so many PWPs for my town TwT
1200TBT is fine actually :D

I know, right? XD I was pretty surprised when I heard the exchange rate, too. But TBT is in high demand around here and some people have like 500 million bells+ in their games and stuff, so I guess they see it as an easy way to make some TBT. You can look around in the TBT marketplace to get an idea! I've never seen anyone selling TBT who didn't get lots of people responding trying to buy it, so I don't think you'll have a problem. XD

Well, if you're sure! Thanks a lot! I'll send it over shortly! : )

Back