• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mayor Belle's Giveaway!

YAY!!!! Christmas sweater party!!!! Well, my fav Christmas tradition is making red and green Christmas nachos on christmas eve. We also make hot chocolate and chocolate chips cookies and open up our traditional christmas eve pjs :)

My fav Christmas carol is Carol of the Bells!

What a nice idea!

My favourite Christmas tradition is watching The Polar Express on Christmas Eve.

YAY!!!! Christmas sweater party!!!! Well, my fav Christmas tradition is making red and green Christmas nachos on christmas eve. We also make hot chocolate and chocolate chips cookies and open up our traditional christmas eve pjs :)

My fav Christmas carol is Carol of the Bells!

Your traditions sounds fun and yummy! haha! Can you pm/vm me when you're online? :)
What a nice idea!

My favourite Christmas tradition is watching The Polar Express on Christmas Eve.

Nice! Are you able to come by right now? :)

YAY! I got a spooky wall, classic sofa, regal carpet and Katie's pic! I'll open up in just a sec!

- - - Post Merge - - -

KK! I am open for ya :)

I would love to come if you're still doing this! favorite thing to do is make Christmas cookies!

Back