• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mayor Belle's Giveaway!

I'd love to participate, if I'm able. Getting that one hidden gift you didn't know you got

Sure sure! I'll add you and open my gates!

It's ok. It happens lol :) I'll add your code just let me know when I can come to your town.

Lol thanks! I'm gonna wait for wolf to add me, then let you two both come by :)

Ack.. I got mixed up between this thread and another thread. 3 hours sleep does that to a person O.O..
Anyway.. My favourite Christmas Carol is Carol of the bells because it's not over the top happy, and has the right level of eeriness :). The version from the Home Alone soundtrack is my favourite.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, sorry, I got mixed up.

Carol of the bells
So sorry..

Ack.. I got mixed up between this thread and another thread. 3 hours sleep does that to a person O.O..
Anyway.. My favourite Christmas Carol is Carol of the bells because it's not over the top happy, and has the right level of eeriness :). The version from the Home Alone soundtrack is my favourite.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, sorry, I got mixed up.

Carol of the bells
So sorry..

there we go! I'll add you! also, sorry for not seeing your post! it wasn't showing up until now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got an Owl Clock, Phonograph, Illusion Wall, and Big Ben :D Odd but cool items.

oh nice! enjoy!

I got a feather head piece, wall paper, a model, and I forget the fourth item sorry I had to get off the game and already forgot what it was!

my favorite christmas tradition is having to wear the pajamas you opened as a gift on christmas eve so you wake up in them christmas morning.

I'd love to come by!

My favorite tradition is:Having a big breakfast where everyone has to make something and we have to try some of everything :)

Back