• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mayor Belle's Giveaway!

ElysiaCrossing

Festive Flower
Bells
Switch
3534-5572-8026
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
Poptart Easter Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (302) +
Hello Everyone!

You might've seen my previous thread in the re-tail section of the forums. For some reason not a lot of people are replying, so I thought I would try posting in here and seeing if this would gather more people!

There's a bunch of wrapped presents in my town square that I'd really like gone! There's some gracie items, and random items, possibly some starts and bells!

Rules!:

I feel like I had too many rules in my last thread which is what scared people away!

No running, stealing, wandering off without my permission, etc, etc. I will flip the switch if you do these things.
You can take 5 presents!
I prefer to take people in groups of 2 or 3, but I will take you if you're the only one!
Enjoy your gifts and be sure to post what you got! :)

Last edited:
Hey this sounds pretty interesting. Are you still doing this?

My favorite Christmas tradition is opening one present on Christmas Eve.

Last edited:
This is late, but my favourite tradition is that someone each year gets a cactus, and then they have to give someone one the next Christmas. I don't know where it came from, but i love it. I can't figure out how to make this colored. Sorry

Also don't know how to do color on my iPad...but tradition is watching It's a Wonderful Life after Xmas eve dinner. Song is carol I mean is Good King Winceslas sp? Bing Crosby version so pretty. I did not make a Xmas sweater yet though.

Ok I'm in.
I'm not sure about my favorite tradition, maybe receiving gifts or eating different dinner.

Can I join? I suppose that I do enjoy having Christmas cookies with my family

My favourite christmas tradition is when we invite my uncles over - they are obssessed with games and we always play a mario game every christmas - this year its Mario Kart 8~!

I would like to partake!

My favorite Christmas tradition is staying up until midnight to get a jump on presents. hehe ^^

Last edited:
HI! I would like to participate. I don't own a christmas sweater yet since I restarted my town!

My favorite christmas thing is cooking for all my family.

Thank you!

HI! I would like to participate. I don't own a christmas sweater yet since I restarted my town!

My favorite christmas thing is cooking for all my family.

Thank you!

no problem! I've got one you can wear! :) are you able to come by right now?

Let me know when ever its ok to visit. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got one of my favorite rugs! Thank you so much!

Back