• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mayday event Q

Pig-Pen

Bells
I missed the event earlier this year because I hadn't gotten a switch or Animal Crossing yet. Is there any way for me to access this event now? Can I TT to 2022 and do it still? I really want Rovers briefcase. Thanks.

I think you might have to TT backwards instead of forward
I'll that first.
Post automatically merged:

I'll that first.
Yeah ok it seems to be working, I feel lame now for asking. lol. Thanks again.
Post automatically merged:

Is it possible to TT back to 2020 or ahead to 2022 and complete the event again for the rover photo?

Last edited:
Honestly, what I would suggest doing is playing another day and then TTing back to May Day AGAIN and doing the event yet again. You may be able to get the photo that way.

I haven't tried, but I heard that Nintendo removes the 2020 versions of holidays whenever they add in the 2021 version. The 2022 version of the holiday does not exist in the game yet, so it should act like a normal day without the event. I have the feeling that eventually, when Nintendo decides to completely stop doing event update support, they will add a patch that makes holidays always be the same every single year like all of the previous AC games.

Honestly, what I would suggest doing is playing another day and then TTing back to May Day AGAIN and doing the event yet again. You may be able to get the photo that way.

I haven't tried, but I heard that Nintendo removes the 2020 versions of holidays whenever they add in the 2021 version. The 2022 version of the holiday does not exist in the game yet, so it should act like a normal day without the event. I have the feeling that eventually, when Nintendo decides to completely stop doing event update support, they will add a patch that makes holidays always be the same every single year like all of the previous AC games.
I tried that but it didn't work sadly.

You currently cannot get the photo. They patched it out, you will only ever get the case.

Back