Selling MASSIVE town clear out OPEN NOW. 1 tbt! Flowers, furniture, and more!

Delivering is fine. And yes, it'd be nice if they were wrapped!

Can we change to Pick-Up? just so 2 of you can pick up at once! That's 15 tbt. They will be wrapped. Let me know if that's okay, and I'll add you and demondays, and then once you have sent the TBT i will open! :)

Yep! I'll give you 3 tulips for 5 tbt? + 5 tbt for the wedding cake so 10 tbt? Let me know if that's okay, send over the tbt and I'll open my gates! It might be easier if I open the gates for you and Barbara at the same time, so let me know if you can pick up!

10 tbt sounds great! and yes, i can pick up
sending tbt over now.

I'm still at the island doing a tour, so I might take a while to come. I'll come as soon as I can!

That works for me. <3 I'll send over your tbt now.

Okay so I'll let 3 of you in at once. Of course you're going to need to use the Locker, so feel free to just use it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to add all 3 of you and open in a minute. Please just leave once you have picked up your stuff. Don't forget to send tbt before you come! :)

Yep! I'll give you 3 tulips for 5 tbt? + 5 tbt for the wedding cake so 10 tbt? Let me know if that's okay, send over the tbt and I'll open my gates! It might be easier if I open the gates for you and Barbara at the same time, so let me know if you can pick up!

10 tbt sounds great! and yes, i can pick up
sending tbt over now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay so I'll let 3 of you in at once. Of course you're going to need to use the Locker, so feel free to just use it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to add all 3 of you and open in a minute. Please just leave once you have picked up your stuff. Don't forget to send tbt before you come! :)

sorry, double post ahh!! ive added you and sent tbt :>

Can I please get the 16 non-hybrids for 5 tbt? 1 red cosmo, 2 white tulips, 9 purple violets & 4 white violets? :lemon:

Last edited:
5 white cosmos and 5 white roses please! As a breeder, you understand how important white flowers are :D

Can I please get the 16 non-hybrids for 5 tbt? 1 red cosmo, 2 white tulips, 9 purple violets & 4 white violets? :lemon:

I'm sorry, I just recently sold all of the violets in my town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

5 white cosmos and 5 white roses please! As a breeder, you understand how important white flowers are :D

No problem. I'll check my town in a little while to make sure I have them! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill take as many white lilies, roses and tulips i can get!

I will have a rummage in my town soon! :)

I have your flowers! let me know when you're available to pick up c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill take as many white lilies, roses and tulips i can get!

I have 24 white tulips, 27 white lillies and 13 white roses :)

Last edited:
Back