• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Marshal ❤ [CLOSED]

Thank you Noodles :) I am studying Illustration hahah :D (first months!) and chibis are too cute to resist ;A; <3

I added her crown! as I said, if you want me to change something you can tell me and I will fix any mistakes :) The original file is bigger.

If you need more chibis in the future I can draw more for you :3 Thank you for letting me join the contest! so fun.

cute thing4.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my adorable drawing. I thought it would be super cute to put your mayor in a prison setting. x3 <3

your drawings are awesome! Especially JessSux's ;P. Its the last day to submit drawings!!

Reserving this spot, but it will be 10pm for me, if I win, please may you hold?

I made her stockings white and her shoes black! (I wanted to fix the black legs last night but I had homework)
If you need a bigger file the original drawing is much bigger. Hope you like her <3

cute mayor whitelegs.jpg

Okay so this really sucks but oh well cx I hope you enjoy it anyway~

mayor.png

Last edited:
OKAY!!! giveaway is closed!! I wish I could hand out 143084211 marshals because its really hard to pick only one winner. Going to ask my bf for his opinion as well! so hard to chooose!

Last edited:
The winner is..... Reyluke13!!!
Congratulations!!

I loved everyones drawing! I really really wished i had another or two Marshes to give away. :(

Back