• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Marshal ❤ [CLOSED]

Thank you Noodles :) I am studying Illustration hahah :D (first months!) and chibis are too cute to resist ;A; <3

I added her crown! as I said, if you want me to change something you can tell me and I will fix any mistakes :) The original file is bigger.

If you need more chibis in the future I can draw more for you :3 Thank you for letting me join the contest! so fun.

cute thing4.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my adorable drawing. I thought it would be super cute to put your mayor in a prison setting. x3 <3

your drawings are awesome! Especially JessSux's ;P. Its the last day to submit drawings!!

Here's my entry, tried my best hahaha first time trying to draw chibi xD

Last edited:
Reserving this spot, but it will be 10pm for me, if I win, please may you hold?

I made her stockings white and her shoes black! (I wanted to fix the black legs last night but I had homework)
If you need a bigger file the original drawing is much bigger. Hope you like her <3

cute mayor whitelegs.jpg

Okay so this really sucks but oh well cx I hope you enjoy it anyway~

mayor.png

Last edited:
OKAY!!! giveaway is closed!! I wish I could hand out 143084211 marshals because its really hard to pick only one winner. Going to ask my bf for his opinion as well! so hard to chooose!

Last edited:
The winner is..... Reyluke13!!!
Congratulations!!

I loved everyones drawing! I really really wished i had another or two Marshes to give away. :(

Congrats XD I had fun drawing ;u; I should draw more, oh so lazy~

Back