• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[CLOSED] Art for TBT

hmm.. would it be too much trouble to have a version with and a version without? cuz I can't decide, if not just do whichever you like better ^^
oh i can do both versions but i would require extra TBT for that O: ! probably 100 TBT

for @daringred_ !
daringred_smile.png

for @jiny !
jiny_lightstick1.png
jiny_lightstick2.png

Hi! I wouldn’t mind more MrBox Art! I’d love a sketchy headshot! I’ll edit with details!

yes yes ofc :^D added you to the list !
Okay!

I’d love my OC - Not sure if you still have the refs from the past art, but if not:
Untitled386_20240428181508.png
As for the pose, I was thinking with a hockey stick if it’s not much trouble! Also, holding it like this behind the neck!
IMG_5498.jpeg

Thanks! I’ll send the TBT in a few minutes!

can i get a slot ^^

editing this post because i’m not sure if you want it bumped 🤔 also lmk when you want payment!

could i get a surprise art of them? ty :>

Last edited:
Back