• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Beautiful Green Shell x Trick x Spin Boost combo in the beginning, it's the nicest thing i've done in this game.
Wish I could slow it down, it's near the beginning of the video.

freddie-mercury-rage-smiley-emoticon.png

Mario Kart Monday starts in 3 minutes!
Come on in if you're about it : )

Last edited:
So who else is hyped for the update on the 27th? Map screen on tv, default option after a gp race is "next race," not "view highlights," records screen to show coins, win/loss online, character selection rate, etc., and three mercedes-benz karts! The best part is, it's free!

After getting my new internet, online is working perfectly! I played around 30 matches with no lag or connection errors! WOO!!!

So who else is hyped for the update on the 27th? Map screen on tv, default option after a gp race is "next race," not "view highlights," records screen to show coins, win/loss online, character selection rate, etc., and three mercedes-benz karts! The best part is, it's free!

Really looking forward to this! Most excited about the records :)

Up for some MK8 online races if anybody is interested. NNID is SteTargaryen. I'm interested in the Monday night gaming session too.

Up for some MK8 online races if anybody is interested. NNID is SteTargaryen. I'm interested in the Monday night gaming session too.

Added you. I'll play a few online battles, they've become pretty fun!

Oooh! I can make it this week after being busy the past couple.
Prepare to eat the dust of Larry Koops. (briefly as you lap me :p)

Back