• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Good races!! I'm not sure if I'll play anymore today.. I need to play some animal crossing.
Anyway, there's some people still racing in the group, so join up if you want!

Maybe he needs to try out some good console games for him to change his mind :p My parents are the same, except they aren't gamers at all. I might bring out MK8 for my family play tonight because we used to have family race night 15 years ago when MK64 was around XD
It was most likely due to your location. MK Wii had the smoothest and best online for any Wii game. I think it's even better than MK8s online...but that might be because MK8 just came out and they need to improve the servers a bit.

he used to play the old Xbox, but then he quit consoles
that's sounds like a lot of fun!!
owh pooh </3

anyone wanna race with me in mirror mode, The community is The Flip Side and the code is 4231-9340-8173.

Last edited:
What merchandise have people managed to get from the Mario Kart 8 promotions?
I have managed to get the following merchandise.

Limited Edition Merchandise:

-Mario Kart 8 Limited Edition Blue Spiny Shell Figurine FREE with my Mario Kart 8 Limited Edition
-Mario Kart 8 Limited Edition Tee-Shirt (1/80) FREE
-Mario Kart 8 Limited Edition Poster (1/80) FREE
-Mario Kart 8 ShopTo.net Exclusive Second Is Best Mario Kart 8 Tee-Shirt FREE

General Merchandise:

-Mario Kart 8 General Posters (4) FREE
-Mario Kart 8 Bullet Bill Keyrings (4) FREE
-Mario Kart 8 Stickers (6) FREE

Last edited:
On Friday, I got 3 stars in every cup, got all kart customizations besides the gold wheels and glider. On Saturday, I got the gold wheels. I'm missing 7 stamps and the gold glider. I got this game on Tuesday because of Amazon. This game is by far the easiest one so far. :(

My goodness the Comet bike and the other bikes that are just like that are hard to control! I'm going to have to stop using those.

Finally got the one-star achievements, I'm done with GPs for awhile, now to hit those TTs. :)

*points at myself*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be using my brother's account doe

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok man I suck xDDD

Back