• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Playing now in the TBT Grand Prix 150cc tournament! :)

I'm getting so pissed off. I'm in first most of the time and then one of you gets a blue sell and then I get hit by five red shells in a row and ovetaken. its ridiculous. :x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh stuff mario kart. In first the whole time and then everyone has triple reds and I get hit 6 in a row >:{

- - - Post Merge - - -

Red shells can S a D

Things get reaaaaal in around 3-4 hours so be here then and we'll see how many people we can get in the tbt 150cc tourney.

And yeah I only picked it up the day before yesterday so I'm still foaming at the mouth for Mario Kart action.

tumblr_mr7tj6u1FX1qdate4o1_r1_250.gif

Things get reaaaaal in around 3-4 hours so be here then and we'll see how many people we can get in the tbt 150cc tourney.

And yeah I only picked it up the day before yesterday so I'm still foaming at the mouth for Mario Kart action.

tumblr_mr7tj6u1FX1qdate4o1_r1_250.gif

Psyched. I'll be dere

Are people still enjoying this game as they did 2 weeks ago?

Yes. Single player has grown stale but I'm loving online play. I managed to get in eight hours of it yesterday. >.>

Last edited:
Does someone mind helping me? After I drop out of the game, I can never seem to get back into the main group of people playing. I have been waiting quite a bit ; more than how long a track is.

Does someone mind helping me? After I drop out of the game, I can never seem to get back into the main group of people playing. I have been waiting quite a bit ; more than how long a track is.

Join through the Friends. Pick one of your Friends who are in the tourney and join them. I will add you right now if you want. :)

Back