• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction MARINA the sweet octopus

Dawn.

Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (21) +
Marina the super sweet octopus is leaving my town in 5 days, but I TT and I want her out ASAP.
Starting bid is 2 m
Minimum bid increase is 500k
Buyout: 20 m
I will be happy to trade her for:
- Diana
- Beau
The auction will end 3PM GTM, tomorrow :)

may i pay now ? 2 million plz she's on my dreamies!!!

edit: i can pay more 2 million!

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I can't trade until tomorrow so i will respect the end of the auction and see the best offer

I could trade for Beau, although he's not in boxes right now. o.o If Beau's not enough, I can also throw in some bells!

Beau would be absolutely enought, but could you make him move quite fast?

Beau would be absolutely enought, but could you make him move quite fast?

I'll try my best to get him out tonight! Marina isn't leaving until 5 days though, right? D: Tomorrow would be the longest I'd need, is that still okay? :c

Yes, but I absolutely need her gone for tomorrow :( if you can for then it would be wonderful!

Don't worry, he'll be out tomorrow at the very latest. Which timezone are you in? I'm in EST, it's 16:02 now.

I'll start TTing now!! Also... I have 10 villagers. ;A; Hopefully you have less?

I'm in GTM +1, it's 10 PM here, so I'm going to bed in a little while and tomorrow I have shool so I won't be online for some time! Yes, I have 2 copies of the game, so villagers number is not a problem :)

Okay, I should have him in boxes by the time you wake up! I don't have any classes tomorrow, so I'll be working on getting Beau out all day and tonight.

I'll PM you when he has a moving date! :D

Back