• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Maple is crafting a cutting board

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacedog

anastasia from moonvalley
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (143) +
Hello! Maple is crafting a cutting board and I know a lot of people are wanting this recipe.
I'll be letting people into my town to get the recipe for about half an hour or so.

If you'd like to stop by please comment below.

I have one rule:
-Please do not take ANYTHING without asking. This includes fruit. If you ask for something you see lying around, I will most likely say yes. If I notice someone is picking things up, plucking flowers, or shaking trees without asking I will close the session for everyone.

To get to Maple's house please turn left at the courtyard, hop across the river mouth on the south of the map, and she will be the first house you see on the beach.

Thank you for the responses, everyone. I'll be letting people in groups of 4. You will receive a PM when it's your turn :)

I'll take only one more person after Treeleaf and then I will be closing my island!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back