Shop Makorrian's BTB Shop! CLOSES AUGUST 2ND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name - Madeline
Town Name - New Deli
FC - 0173-1842-8809
Items I am ordering - chef's outfit and chef's hat
Total BTB - 10
Times/dates I am available to trade/timezone - Looking at your timezone, I'm assuming you won't be back online tonight, so tomorrow, the best time for me would be anytime from 12PM - 3PM CST. I hope this will work for you, but if it doesn't let me know and we talk about other times.

Apologies if I missed anything. Thanks!

Last edited:
Mayor Name - John
Town Name - Eterna
FC - 2208-5262-5373
Items I am ordering - Blue Tartan Shirt, Blue Ribbon, Red Shoes
Total BTB - 15
Times/dates I am available to trade/timezone - 10pm - 3am today, 12pm - 3am tommorow AST

Last edited:
Mayor Name - Flora
Town Name - Azalia
FC - 4441-9165-1360
Items I am ordering - 20 Mil IGB
Total BTB - 100
Times/dates I am available to trade/timezone - 9:00pm EST Today, 5:00pm-8pm EST tomorrow

Mayor Name: Rose
Town Name: Rosemary
FC: <--- Sidebar
Items I am ordering: a pocketful of cedar saplings
Total BTB: 48
Times/dates I am available to trade/timezone: I can trade right now, or I can trade anytime tomorrow between noon and 5 pm atlantic time. (one hour ahead of eastern)

I will be availiable 2pm to 9pm PST tommorrow :)

I'll have to trade with you very very quickly at 2pm PST - you're 8 hours behind me and the latest I can stay up is 10pm my time. Thanks! Let me know if anything comes up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Rose
Town Name: Rosemary
FC: <--- Sidebar
Items I am ordering: a pocketful of cedar saplings
Total BTB: 48
Times/dates I am available to trade/timezone: I can trade right now, or I can trade anytime tomorrow between noon and 5 pm atlantic time. (one hour ahead of eastern)

Hi - I believe noon Atlantic time is 6pm for me, so if you can trade at noon that works for me! I'll have your cedar saplings ready by then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name - Flora
Town Name - Azalia
FC - 4441-9165-1360
Items I am ordering - 20 Mil IGB
Total BTB - 100
Times/dates I am available to trade/timezone - 9:00pm EST Today, 5:00pm-8pm EST tomorrow

Hi - thank you for your order - unfortunately I cannot trade at any of the times you've given me - the latest possible EST time I can do today is 4.45pm as I have a trade at 10pm BST/5pm EST. If you're available during a morning or afternoon EST sometime soon let me know and we can work something out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name - John
Town Name - Eterna
FC - 2208-5262-5373
Items I am ordering - Blue Tartan Shirt, Blue Ribbon, Red Shoes
Total BTB - 15
Times/dates I am available to trade/timezone - 10pm - 3am today, 12pm - 3am tommorow AST

Hi - I am able to trade anytime from now (time posted) to 9pm BST which I think is 4pm for you. Let me know when you can trade! Thanks for ordering.

If trading earlier works for you, I'm now available from 8AM - 11AM CST also. I didn't put this on my form because I just had surgery and am still recovering and didn't want to give you an early time and then sleep through it hah. But these and the other times from my form work. I realize you haven't accepted my order yet, but I just wanted to let you know. Thanks.

Mayor Name - Madeline
Town Name - New Deli
FC - 0173-1842-8809
Items I am ordering - chef's outfit and chef's hat
Total BTB - 10
Times/dates I am available to trade/timezone - Looking at your timezone, I'm assuming you won't be back online tonight, so tomorrow, the best time for me would be anytime from 12PM - 3PM CST. I hope this will work for you, but if it doesn't let me know and we talk about other times.

Apologies if I missed anything. Thanks!

Order accepted - sorry - I read this one and noted it down but forgot to reply!

Could I adjust my time for the each for day for the rest of the week as 7 AM to 11 PM MT?

Sure - I'll be available until 9pm BST but I'll need to get that IGB out and it takes a while - will message you when ready if you can trade today (not sure what time it is now where you are)

Mayor Name - Hayley
Town Name - Paradise
FC - 1005-8548-6825
Items I am ordering - Newsprint Helmet (x1)
Total BTB - 5
Times/dates I am available to trade/timezone - I'm BST too (UK) and I'm free to trade now (8pm) until 9pm

Mayor Name - Hayley
Town Name - Paradise
FC - 1005-8548-6825
Items I am ordering - Newsprint Helmet (x1)
Total BTB - 5
Times/dates I am available to trade/timezone - I'm BST too (UK) and I'm free to trade now (8pm) until 9pm

Hi! I'll get that to you in a few minutes! Please add the fc in my signature! Thanks :)

I'll have to trade with you very very quickly at 2pm PST - you're 8 hours behind me and the latest I can stay up is 10pm my time. Thanks! Let me know if anything comes up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi - I believe noon Atlantic time is 6pm for me, so if you can trade at noon that works for me! I'll have your cedar saplings ready by then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi - thank you for your order - unfortunately I cannot trade at any of the times you've given me - the latest possible EST time I can do today is 4.45pm as I have a trade at 10pm BST/5pm EST. If you're available during a morning or afternoon EST sometime soon let me know and we can work something out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi - I am able to trade anytime from now (time posted) to 9pm BST which I think is 4pm for you. Let me know when you can trade! Thanks for ordering.

im sosorry something came up so i couldnt play today >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back