• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Make your own clay gyroids!

Titi

Cynically insane
Bells
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
I was on youtube and this video is such a good idea.
I'm probably gonna make some myself during spring break,
if I do I will pos tthem!

Those are super cute, I may have to try it with my son over spring break next week. Thanks for posting :)

Wah nice! I might try do this during summer vacation :D

Ooh, these are adorable. Thanks for posting this!

I have something of a dislike towards working with clay, so maybe I'll actually try this one day. The only thing is deciding what gyroid to make... hm...

Last edited:
Cute :) Next time I get the chance to stock up on art supplies, I shall have to attempt one~

Doing something like making their underside hallow and putting a little bell inside, might also be kind of cute. Or maybe even making a wind chime set to hang up xP

I never realized how much Josh sounds like Christopher Walken.

He sorta does!
I like Joshy, he's a very entertaining video host.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol i saw that the day it was posted

I didn't have time to watch some of his march videos...
I was only like 1 and a half week late posting this from the upload date,
it's no big deal. :(

Last edited:
This is adorable! The next time I make a run to the arts & crafts store I'm definitely picking up supplies for this. Thank you for sharing!

Back