• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Major help needed -please read-

According to the prima guide. The flower shop owner will de-weed your town

Thanks again for all your support. I've had some lovely messages by people offering their support. I bought a brand new 3dsxl today and performed a system transfer so at least the issue won't occur again (touch wood!)

Now for my village... I've had a walk around and found leif who said there are 65 weeds around, which seems less then I thought by the look of the place. I'm contemplating weather to start again and time travel day by day to get me to where I originally was, or weather to get my green fingers on and pick them all - if I do decide to keep my current village, will I still have all my fruit trees? And will the cockroaches go away? And will my bedhair disappear? Sorry for all the questions, but though out my animal crossing history I've never time traveled so all of this is new to me. I dont want to continue a tainted town if the results of what's happened will be a burden in the long run

Thanks again :)

All those things sound easier to deal with then starting all over, especially if you like your village layout and your neighbors.

Your fruit should be fine. They aren't going to rot or anything. You can stomp out cockroaches by moving your furniture around and running over them. You'll have to do that a few times to get them all. Not sure how to get rid of bed head besides going to Shampoodle, but there's probably a way.

Last edited:
Back