Master Alchemist
Bells
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Ancient Candle
Cake
Cake
I hate this game so much
Okay, so, right now im trying to get Kid Cat to move into my town, however....made ya look is the worst game to ever exist

Is there some kind of guide to help me win this?
I know theres one for rock paper scissors, like how they'll always choose the one that beats the last one you picked or something along those lines

So, help please? ;;​

I guess you'll just have to keep talking to him until he offers to play something else.
Made ha look is terrible.

The first time I played Made ya Look I won. Boy did I get a harsh dose of reality after that.

What is the game "made ya look"? I don't think I've ever had a camper request that before...I usually get whatever the charades game is.

I know that you don't need to play the games to get them to eventually move-in :> although, it did take a SUPER long time. I convinced Skye to move-in after ignoring like, 15 requests to play the dumb games! I'm not sure if that depends on personality type though...! Hopefully, you can convince him soon! :>

Honestly I don't play any of the games not for the move in. I just talk until they start thinking about moving in and ask to play a game to decide. I just play it and if I lose, I just keep talking until I get a game I win and make them agree. I don't think I've spent more than 10 minutes getting a camper to move in. But like others said, I usually get charades and have started figuring that out. Good luck!

Back