• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lux's Gallery (updated)

Your galaxy work is so lovely~ I'm quite jealous of your talent as I watercolor as well, with watercolor paper even, and just can't see to get a grasp on it when it comes to landscape work.

I do portraits though and basically I do the outlining with a gel ink pen (Pilot G2 any size) and then paint :D
Deviant Art

I got a drawing done, but I'ma do one more and be done, because I dont wanna use all my wc paper ^^

Last edited:
I just wanna say, your watercolor mayors are absolutely adorable! I have been trying to get my daughter to make these for years now. You should consider selling them on etsy!!

I just wanna say, your watercolor mayors are absolutely adorable! I have been trying to get my daughter to make these for years now. You should consider selling them on etsy!!

Oh thank you, I'm not at a level i'm comfortable with when it comes to selling, I want to get better at anatomy/posing, and a few other things before I feel like I can sellfor rlc

Added a sailor moon artwork I did for my best friend from school <3
I also have a ponyo drawing, I need to upload :^0

Oh I just noticed you drew my oc! Thank you, it's so pretty!! c:

These are beautiful!!!! Really good job :>

I love the effect water coloring gives off it makes me feel so happy and fuzzy

added a bunch of studio ghibli stuff, and an adoptable I designed ^^

Where did you add these things? :eek:
I don't see it and I wanna lurk, lmao
I didnt think I had lurkers xD,
It should be the 2nd post, if you click any of the icons. The studio ghibli stuff should be on the top row of icons, since all those icons are basically drawn on one big page. They're my style of the characters so they may not look like them xD |
and the adoptable I designed is under fullbodies, the first drawing of the nightsky/mouse girl

I put uh, sub categories, mostof my new stuff/future things will probably be under
Icon: Fanart, or Fullbody: Adoptables

Last edited:
I didnt think I had lurkers xD,
It should be the 2nd post, if you click any of the icons. The studio ghibli stuff should be on the top row of icons, since all those icons are basically drawn on one big page. They're my style of the characters so they may not look like them xD |
and the adoptable I designed is under fullbodies, the first drawing of the nightsky/mouse girl

I put uh, sub categories, mostof my new stuff/future things will probably be under
Icon: Fanart, or Fullbody: Adoptables

I lurk :'>

Tysm!!! Just wanted to also check it out!

I may be a little late, but is the first one in the fanart section Korra? It looks like her, with her brown hair and tan features :p Beautiful drawing none the less!!

I may be a little late, but is the first one in the fanart section Korra? It looks like her, with her brown hair and tan features :p Beautiful drawing none the less!!

Thats actually Chihiro from spirited away LUL, buts its okay, the background isnt what I wanted @_@. I wanted like this under water background, but I messed up so I just made it like in space kind of thing

These are really cool watercolor paintings, Luxanna!
I tried watercolor painting once and found it way too difficult (lmao), so I'm always impressed when people can produce such great artwork with them. I love your fanarts in particular! The blending of the character's face [here] is amazing, and I like how you colored the eyes too. I'm also noticing the gradients of the petals falling in the background, which is a super nice touch.

The [Sailor Moon piece] is very stunning too; love how vibrant the hair is! Actually, the entire piece itself is pretty bold. You did incredible work, that's for sure.

I'm curious to see how you'll improve, since you're doing so well already!
Definitely keep up the great work :-]

Thanks everyone :D, I have definitely noticed that I have a much easier time doing things, like i'm erasing a lot less than I was say 2 months ago, and i'm getting the colors I want on the first try. I was like mad at art, because I couldnt do what I wanted in my mind, and I would draw randomly and just go on art block for months, but now that I started drawing everyday or so, even if its alittle doodle or something big It feels nice to enjoy art again. I really wished I had a tablet because I've been making oc's designs and I would like to make them digital to make that dank cash $$$$$$

I've also been taking the time to watch more tutorials to improve, but theres still so much to learn

Last edited:
bloop
Added stuff to oc/bust Drew a bday gift of my friend, and a lovely drawing of me and my senpai

Back