Lush Cosmetics?

I adore Lush! I love Cosmetic Warrior facemask and the Tea Tree Water spray. They are my skin lifesavers. And it's a huge plus that they don't test on animals - guilt free! :)

I love Lush oh my goodness :'))

It honestly saved my hair. I've been dyeing my hair for as long as I can remember, and I had an ombre a few years ago where I went completely blonde at the ends, and I'm naturally a dark brunette.

But Lush revolutionized and saved my dead af hair lmao. It also made it grow insanely fast -- my hairdresser is always in disbelief whenever I go back to her because of how quickly it grows when I'm using Lush products lmao.

I went off of them for awhile and was using some Bumble & Bumble products, but now I'm back again after having going back from a blonde balayage! I'm using Rehab for shampoo and the solid Big conditioner. I'm still not sure how I feel about Big, but I'm loving Rehab xxx

I think my favorite combination, though, will always be Cynthia Sylvia Stout and American Cream. It's a shame their scents don't compliment each other more :'((

I'm also heartbroken bc I don't have a tub so I've never been able to use their bath bombs -- and now I'm going off to college where I also won't have a tub sobbbssss

I've always wanted to try more of their hair masks/lotions/moisturizers/etc., so if anyone has any stellar recommendations, send 'em my way ;~) xx

I love Lush oh my goodness :'))

It honestly saved my hair. I've been dyeing my hair for as long as I can remember, and I had an ombre a few years ago where I went completely blonde at the ends, and I'm naturally a dark brunette.

But Lush revolutionized and saved my dead af hair lmao. It also made it grow insanely fast -- my hairdresser is always in disbelief whenever I go back to her because of how quickly it grows when I'm using Lush products lmao.

I went off of them for awhile and was using some Bumble & Bumble products, but now I'm back again after having going back from a blonde balayage! I'm using Rehab for shampoo and the solid Big conditioner. I'm still not sure how I feel about Big, but I'm loving Rehab xxx

I think my favorite combination, though, will always be Cynthia Sylvia Stout and American Cream. It's a shame their scents don't compliment each other more :'((

I'm also heartbroken bc I don't have a tub so I've never been able to use their bath bombs -- and now I'm going off to college where I also won't have a tub sobbbssss

I've always wanted to try more of their hair masks/lotions/moisturizers/etc., so if anyone has any stellar recommendations, send 'em my way ;~) xx

Roots is my all time favorite hair treatment. Body lotion - Sympathy for the Skin. Moisturizer - Celestial.

I love Lush! I have so many products it's ridiculous.

View attachment 138444

I have roughly that much in my house right now. And now I'm waiting on a 380$ order that my boyfriend bought for me. O.O

- - - Post Merge - - -

Space Girl and Lovely Jubblies?! No no no.

D:

Yes almost everything is sold out already. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I adore Lush! I love Cosmetic Warrior facemask and the Tea Tree Water spray. They are my skin lifesavers. And it's a huge plus that they don't test on animals - guilt free! :)

Yes! I did so many papers on animal testing in high school. I finally have the money to buy good products. So I'm making my boyfriend throw all his old stuff out and switch to lush for a cruelty free home!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Roots is my all time favorite hair treatment. Body lotion - Sympathy for the Skin. Moisturizer - Celestial.

I agree on Roots. I got a sample of it, and oh my gosh! It's amazing. One use gave my hair volume. I love it.
As for moisturizers, cleansers, toners, etc. it'd be better to know your skin type! How oily/dry/normal etc to give better recommendations!

Sympathy for the Skin is amazing -- it's one of my favorites :'D x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit:
I have roughly that much in my house right now. And now I'm waiting on a 380$ order that my boyfriend bought for me. O.O

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes almost everything is sold out already. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! I did so many papers on animal testing in high school. I finally have the money to buy good products. So I'm making my boyfriend throw all his old stuff out and switch to lush for a cruelty free home!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree on Roots. I got a sample of it, and oh my gosh! It's amazing. One use gave my hair volume. I love it.
As for moisturizers, cleansers, toners, etc. it'd be better to know your skin type! How oily/dry/normal etc to give better recommendations!

Ooh, I have combination skin! My skin is on the dry side overall, but my t-zone is oily af sobsss

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit:

Ooh, I have combination skin! My skin is on the dry side overall, but my t-zone is oily af sobsss

To start Angels on bare skin is a good cleanser for any skin type. I didn't have luck with it because I'm super oily.
Coalface is good for combo skin! And it has charcoal in it to soak up any greasy spots! For a toner I would usually always recommend tea tree toner as its good for pretty much everyone. And for a moisturizer I would recommend Enzymion. It's pricier but it's good for oily T-zones! It's pretty light but hydrating for the rest of the face!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit:

To start Angels on bare skin is a good cleanser for any skin type. I didn't have luck with it because I'm super oily.
Coalface is good for combo skin! And it has charcoal in it to soak up any greasy spots! For a toner I would usually always recommend tea tree toner as its good for pretty much everyone. And for a moisturizer I would recommend Enzymion. It's pricier but it's good for oily T-zones! It's pretty light but hydrating for the rest of the face!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Mask of Magnaminty is pretty much everyone's favorite. It's a minty mask that doesn't need to be in the fridge. If you're super super dry I'd try the self preserving as its better for dry skin!

When I'm out in the town I ALWAYS go into Lush (even if I have to drag the people I'm weigh in with me hehe).

It smells so nice and the employees there are always to happy.

My favourite bath bomb is Dragon Egg and I also really like Sex Bomb.

I spend so much money at Lush! I used to buy at least one bath bomb a week because we lived so close. My favourite products are Ocean Salt, Sympathy for the Skin, the strawberry and Earl Grey massage bars (forgot their names), and my favourite bath bomb is Phoenix Rising.

Lush is the best! I use several items from them including

Ocean salt scrub: I use it to exfoliate my face or body once a week, smells amazing and the ingredients help tighten skin
Mask of magnaminty: A great mint smelling mask that extracts impurities from your face
Dirty Bodywash: Mint body wash that cleans well and has an amazing minty tingly feeling
Any of the toner waters: Help relieve redness and dryness after face washing

I spend so much money at Lush! I used to buy at least one bath bomb a week because we lived so close. My favourite products are Ocean Salt, Sympathy for the Skin, the strawberry and Earl Grey massage bars (forgot their names), and my favourite bath bomb is Phoenix Rising.

Stock up. Phoenix rising is leaving! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lush is the best! I use several items from them including

Ocean salt scrub: I use it to exfoliate my face or body once a week, smells amazing and the ingredients help tighten skin
Mask of magnaminty: A great mint smelling mask that extracts impurities from your face
Dirty Bodywash: Mint body wash that cleans well and has an amazing minty tingly feeling
Any of the toner waters: Help relieve redness and dryness after face washing

I've had a few samples of ocean salt. And then I recently bought a pot of it. It burns my cheeks really really badly though! And I don't have sensitive skin. Just oily with large pores. Even the self preserving does the same. It doesn't make my face break out or rash. So I just push through the burning feeling.
I love mask of Magnaminty. Although I haven't noticed any change in my face while using it. I have extremely large pores. You could see them from a mile away. The employees swear by it to reduce pore size. But I haven't seen any difference. I still love the feeling of it though. So I still buy it. I have yet to find a lush product that actually helps my pore size.
Although coal face and dark Angels with tea tree water and vanishing cream had reduced my oiliness by far!
I also love I love juicy and veganese conditioner. My hair is oily so I have to wash it every day. But with these I don't! And no drought helps too! I have a large bottle of that and it last forever!
I also have tried montolbano which is for oily hair. Helped a little. But squeaky green helped a lot too! But it's being discontinued. :(
I also bought jumping juniper which is also for oily hair. I have yet to use it though. Just got it. It smells, FANTASTIC.

I rarely ever use Lush stuff but for Christmas my mum bought me the Sunny Side soap bar and it was the best thing ever!! It made my bath all gold and it was all glittery and ahh it smelled so heavenly too. I also got one of the shower jellies called Sweetie Pie and it just smelled like sweets and bubblegum and that was also amazing. I don't really buy stuff like this to pamper myself so it's nice when I do get some because I really enjoy the experience a lot more.

I rarely ever use Lush stuff but for Christmas my mum bought me the Sunny Side soap bar and it was the best thing ever!! It made my bath all gold and it was all glittery and ahh it smelled so heavenly too. I also got one of the shower jellies called Sweetie Pie and it just smelled like sweets and bubblegum and that was also amazing. I don't really buy stuff like this to pamper myself so it's nice when I do get some because I really enjoy the experience a lot more.
I don't enjoy the smell of sunny side all that much. But I love mixing it with big blue bath bomb for mermaid water!
And I've wanted to try sweetie pie but it's being discontinued so I won't get the chance. :(
I do love whoosh though. It smells fantastic and I feel shower jellies last so long! I actually just bought the big pot recently of whoosh.

If anyone has any grass shower gel or godmother soap in the U.S. And would like to trade let me know!

I've never used Lush mostly because I already spend so much money on other stuff

lush is like my fav place ever

I go there every weekend lol.

bath bombs are my best friends

Ooh, I really like Lush. The first time I was introduced to it, I had just graduated high school like six years ago. My sister gave me Fresh Farmacy to help with my acne, and it helped, but I've since moved on to Herbalism, which I think works even better.

I love the smell of their bath bombs though. I even got one to act as an air freshener in my car rofl.

I tried one of their shampoos bars (Soak and Float) for the longest time but had to stop because chunks of it were getting stuck to my hair after washing.

But I love going into the store and letting them wash my hands because my hands (and my arms) feel so soft afterwards and they smell so good too. I wish I had more money to buy more of their products though. I really want Ocean Salt and the Silky Underwear Dusting Powder. I definitely can't wait until I have the five black pots though. I want a face mask to use <3

i recently went to lush and got a sample of fresh farmacy and angels on bare skin for the redness under my nose, idk if it's working though.. :(

Back