• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Lush Cosmetics?

I'm honestly a huge fan of Lush. I have tried nearly all of their products and having nothing but great things to say about them! I absolutely love their shampoo bars and shower gels. Their soaps are great too. And of course, bath bombs and bubble bars are essentials in my house. Granny Takes a Dip is probably my favorite bathbomb, and Brightside is my favorite bubblebar.

Better stock up! Granny takes a dip is rumored to be a discontinued item!

- - - Post Merge - - -

the good thing is that with the lack of conservatives they dont last super long, or atleast not as long as normal products. so you cant buy more than you can actually use up in the coming weeks ^^
although people seem to still manage to spend large amount on this (just look on youtube for "lush haul" videos... really scary.. some spend like 300 or so)

bought 2 facemasks the other day.. gonna try one later ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

there's also a german online shop. incase you havent seen. but i guess it's better to actually be in a store and look around anyway.
have fun there.
oh and they do have some products that help with acne .. forgot the names, but if you search "lush acne" on youtube there are a few videos that list some products.
(i think grease lightning and the cupcake facemask for example)

I'm guilty. I can easily spend 300$ at lush. But that's because I can buy a lot of bath products. But also when you buy shampoo, conditioner, face mask, cleaners, toners, Etc. it can add up quickly. :p

I love them!
When i visited San Fran, my sister took me there (shes gotten me stuff there before)
and I got some dry shampoo and a face mask
oh that face mask makes my face feel sooo ogood

My friends have frequently been buying Lush bath bombs, and they say it smells amazing in the tub! I haven't personally used lush cosmetics before but i'm sure it's a great brand considering its animal cruelty free! ^.^

I love them!
When i visited San Fran, my sister took me there (shes gotten me stuff there before)
and I got some dry shampoo and a face mask
oh that face mask makes my face feel sooo ogood

I've never tried a fresh face mask (I've never been into an actual store cause the closest one to me is 2 hours away). I order online, so I don't wanna chance the fresh mask getting gross in the mail since you're supposed
To keep them in the fridge.
But I have used mask of Magnaminty. I love it.

i use one of their cleansers right now (let the good times roll) and it smells amazing and leaves my skin super smooth. the only trouble i have is finishing it after the expiration date (a few months) but since it's used with fresh ingredients and whatnot i don't have too much of a problem.
i'm more of a shower person so i've never used one of their bath bombs, but i'll have to try some out.

My friends have frequently been buying Lush bath bombs, and they say it smells amazing in the tub! I haven't personally used lush cosmetics before but i'm sure it's a great brand considering its animal cruelty free! ^.^

It also has vegan products for any of you wondering, though I think the only non-vegan ones are the ones with honey but I'm not sure!

I know I posted on here saying I don't buy from Lush (I might give them another go though after trying some of this company's stuff) but I just want to recommend another bathing/skincare shop for UK peeps: http://www.thebathhouseshop.com The Bath House
I discovered them while I was on holiday in the Lake District (Their Bowness shop to be more precise) and I have fallen in love with their products, I was worried they didn't sell them online but they do so you can get them anywhere in the UK!

They DO NOT test their products on animals, their products are at least 97% natural with the rest being fragrance or preservatives (some of which may make the products unsuitable for vegans (only downside) and all their products are made in Cumbria (in the UK) so buying from them means supporting a native business (if you are from the UK) Also all their natural ingredients are sustainably sourced.

One of the things I like is that you can buy a jar of their bath salts and when that is empty you can just buy a refill bag to refill the jar instead of buying a whole new jar. (More environmentally friendly and gentle on your purse/wallet) My current favourite products are their pudding (Ice cream sundae for example) and cocktails (Apple Martini) scented bath salts and their lip balms- also pudding and cocktails, I like the Red velvet cupcake and Mango Mojito. They are quite expensive so I haven't tried much past the Lip balms and Bath salts though :p But after trying this stuff and falling in love with baths again (I generally prefer showers) I might give Lush another go, sticking to some of the more 'safer stuff'.

Last edited:
Their site and shop look so elegant. I wish there was one in my country, I'd try it out for sure.

I'd really really like to try lush bath bombs and other products from time to time--maybe I'll ask for some for my birthday. The Bath House also looks pretty cool, but since I'm not in the UK that's a bummer. I do love the idea of being able to refill the jars with a bag instead of a whole new jar, though. Could I ask what people's favorite bath bombs are if I decide to buy some later this month? :)

It also has vegan products for any of you wondering, though I think the only non-vegan ones are the ones with honey but I'm not sure!

At least some of the products use eggs and lanolin. I wish I liked the preservative free Ocean Salt as much as the original formula since they veganized it but I don't. I also couldn't survive the winter without Lemony Flutter but that has lanolin in it. :(

At least some of the products use eggs and lanolin. I wish I liked the preservative free Ocean Salt as much as the original formula since they veganized it but I don't. I also couldn't survive the winter without Lemony Flutter but that has lanolin in it. :(

Honestly, I just forgot that lanolin is used in beauty products. I wasn't sure about the eggs.

Their site and shop look so elegant. I wish there was one in my country, I'd try it out for sure.

I had a look to see what it costs to ship outside the UK and it turns out they can't due to a Royal Mail regulation on the export of alcohol products :/ The shops are really posh inside, I felt like I was dirtying the place going in their in jeans and a baggy hoodie but the sales assistants there were really friendly and knowledgeable about their products, I would have bought the whole shop if I could :p

Last edited:
i just washed my hair with daddy-o and still smell like pure sugar syrup 2 hours later <3 xD

Last edited:
Oh my God (I'm back!). The 9 TO 5 Cleansing Lotion is AMAAAAAAAAAZZING! It's really helped soothe my acne! 100% recommend!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd really really like to try lush bath bombs and other products from time to time--maybe I'll ask for some for my birthday. The Bath House also looks pretty cool, but since I'm not in the UK that's a bummer. I do love the idea of being able to refill the jars with a bag instead of a whole new jar, though. Could I ask what people's favorite bath bombs are if I decide to buy some later this month? :)
Big Blue is great, so is Granny Takes A Dip.

Oh my God (I'm back!). The 9 TO 5 Cleansing Lotion is AMAAAAAAAAAZZING! It's really helped soothe my acne! 100% recommend!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Big Blue is great, so is Granny Takes A Dip.

I agree, Big Blue is fun because you can play with the seaweed in the water, I like swoosh it around like a water-bender!

i just washed my hair with daddy-o and still smell like pure sugar syrup 2 hours later <3 xD

I just got my squeaky green shampoo bar in the mail yesterday. While I'm not a fan of the scent, it seems to be working well so far.

Back