Lush Cosmetics?

Okay guys. The word is official. Here are the 100% accurate list of items leaving!

SOAPS
Ice Blue
The Godmother
Dirty
Mangnificent
BATH
Phoenix Rising bath bomb
Granny Takes a Dip bath bomb
Rose Queen bath bomb
Space Girl bath bomb
Dorothy bubble bar
Amandopondo bubbl bar
SHOWER
Flying Fox shower gel
Grass shower gel
Sweetie Pie shower jelly
You Snap the Whip body butter
Aqua Mirabilis body butter
BODY (ody ody)
Vanilla Puff dusting powder
Lustre dusting powder
Tiny Hands hand serum
Stepping Stone foot scrub
Putty for Your Hands hand soap
Lovely Jubblies breast cream
Formulae Known As body lotion
Vanilla Dee Lite body lotion
HAIR
Ultimate Shine shampoo bar
Squeaky Green shampoo bar
Zeste hair gelly

Try their mask of magnaminty
I already use that. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm glad I just bought a bottle of Grass. Maybe I should buy some more though. :(

I have never used grass but I want to!
I love earthy smells. It sounds weird but I like stuff that smells like, grass, wood or dirt. I'm weird. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another update. Production of these items stopped July 1st. So whatever is in stores and in the warehouse is it! They're anticipating everything will be gone by October to make room for Oxford Street items.

I love Lush. Though they are expensive and I find myself spending waaay too much money there, there's some products there that are staples for me and I love dearly.

Their bath bombs and bubble bars are great. My favs are; The Comforter, Sunnyside, Butterball.

I haven't gotten into their skin care and hair care products though, I find that those are really overpriced. But hey, I guess when you use quality ingredients it makes them more valuable! Anyways, I love Lush ^.^ I need to go back soon

For anyone interested, I am in the process of creating a lush swap page. This is where people can sell and trade items that are discontinued or even regular year round products. I'm part of a few pages on Facebook that just are not active at all. I'm hoping to create this site and get the word around to at least create a little more activity for people who actually want to swap. If you're interested message me and I'll be sure to give you the site name when it's ready to go.

has anyone tried to make the bathbombs at home? it's surprising super easy, I made a bunch last Christmas to give as gifts. and they were similar or better than some of the lush bathbombs

here's a demo:

Last edited:
has anyone tried to make the bathbombs at home? it's surprising super easy, I made a bunch last Christmas to give as gifts. and they were similar or better than some of the lush bathbombs

here's a demo:

Ive been really interested in making my own but was always afraid they would be bad and ruin my skin :/ I may give it a try now though!

I LOOOOOOOOOVE their bath bombs and bubble bars!! ♡♡♡
Has anyone tried the Herbalism cleanser or the mask of magnaminty? I've been thinking of buying them but I'm a little worried because I have sensitive skin. (Curse you redhead genes!)
I've heard the Coppeehead soild shampoo is good for natural red hair, I've never tried it though...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE their bath bombs and bubble bars!! ♡♡♡
Has anyone tried the Herbalism cleanser or the mask of magnaminty? I've been thinking of buying them but I'm a little worried because I have sensitive skin. (Curse you redhead genes!)
I've heard the Coppeehead soild shampoo is good for natural red hair, I've never tried it though...
My friend uses herbalism, and she loves. It's made for acne prone skin! You can always ask for a sample with online orders in store and they're usually happy to give you a sample.
I'm a redhead too! I use Mask Of Magnaminty and I love it. But I don't have sensitive skin. Just really oily with large pores. They have a self preserving formula with lots of honey in it for sensitive skin. You could try that or get a sample of that as well

And as for copperhead, it can be used on natural or dyed hair. But it's meant to bring out color a little more. I've never tried it, but from what I understand it's more like if you're like a brunette and wanna add copper tones.

My friend uses herbalism, and she loves. It's made for acne prone skin! You can always ask for a sample with online orders in store and they're usually happy to give you a sample.
I'm a redhead too! I use Mask Of Magnaminty and I love it. But I don't have sensitive skin. Just really oily with large pores. They have a self preserving formula with lots of honey in it for sensitive skin. You could try that or get a sample of that as well

And as for copperhead, it can be used on natural or dyed hair. But it's meant to bring out color a little more. I've never tried it, but from what I understand it's more like if you're like a brunette and wanna add copper tones.

Thanks for the advice! I'm planning on heading to Lush this weekend, so I might try and get some samples! My face has been problematic recently so hopefully herbalism helps! I've seen great reviews about Mask Of Magnaminty so, I'll definitely check it out!

Redheads unite! Lol

Thank you!

And on a side note, my wonderful boyfriend knew I was stressed out lately and bought me 100$ worth of lush. I'm so excited for the mail to come next week! :)

ooh what did he get you? :D

I love Lush so much too!! :) I started using it when I was 17 and for the last 5 years I've been loving a lot of their products!! I've stopped using their face products tho for various reasons but I still always go there and get bath bombs/bubble bars, hair and body products :) my favorite shampoo is actually Big!!! it really makes my hair bouncier and softer hahah but tbh I find their conditioners not too moisturizing :/ maybe because I have really damaged hair from all the color treatments I've given to my hair over the years.. but yeah none of the conditioners are moisturizing enough

my favorite bathbomb is the Sex Bomb and my favorite combos of bath bomb/oil bar/bubble bars are: Twilight bath bomb with Dreamtime bath melt for a relaxing night and Brightside bubble bar with You've Been Mangoed bath melt for waking up in the morning :) for the bath melt I usually only use half of it every bath so they can be used 2 times :) and bubble bar can be used 2-3 times anyway so overall the Brightside/You've Been Mangoed combo is pretty nice ;)

what are you guys favorite Lush limited edition products? mine has to be the moisturizer Celebrate!!! I heard it's permanent in Japan but it's only available during the holidays in US/UK. I LOVE THE SCENT OMGGGG

one thing I've been doing I would like to share if you didnt know already :) for those who live in the US, Lush is more expensive in here compared to the UK (especially all the products that are packaged in the black jar), so I buy all the products that are in the black jars from the UK website and even though it costs more in shipping (cant buy too much stuff tho the shipping will go up eventually due to weight), you still save money overall :) I didnt know about this until a while ago my friend mentioned it to me! so yup! still shop and dont go broke XD

ooh what did he get you? :D

I love Lush so much too!! :) I started using it when I was 17 and for the last 5 years I've been loving a lot of their products!! I've stopped using their face products tho for various reasons but I still always go there and get bath bombs/bubble bars, hair and body products :) my favorite shampoo is actually Big!!! it really makes my hair bouncier and softer hahah but tbh I find their conditioners not too moisturizing :/ maybe because I have really damaged hair from all the color treatments I've given to my hair over the years.. but yeah none of the conditioners are moisturizing enough

my favorite bathbomb is the Sex Bomb and my favorite combos of bath bomb/oil bar/bubble bars are: Twilight bath bomb with Dreamtime bath melt for a relaxing night and Brightside bubble bar with You've Been Mangoed bath melt for waking up in the morning :) for the bath melt I usually only use half of it every bath so they can be used 2 times :) and bubble bar can be used 2-3 times anyway so overall the Brightside/You've Been Mangoed combo is pretty nice ;)

what are you guys favorite Lush limited edition products? mine has to be the moisturizer Celebrate!!! I heard it's permanent in Japan but it's only available during the holidays in US/UK. I LOVE THE SCENT OMGGGG

one thing I've been doing I would like to share if you didnt know already :) for those who live in the US, Lush is more expensive in here compared to the UK (especially all the products that are packaged in the black jar), so I buy all the products that are in the black jars from the UK website and even though it costs more in shipping (cant buy too much stuff tho the shipping will go up eventually due to weight), you still save money overall :) I didnt know about this until a while ago my friend mentioned it to me! so yup! still shop and dont go broke XD

He bought me veganese conditioner, it's their lightest conditioner and I have thin oily hair. He also got me dark Angels, tea tree water, a tea tree toner tab, happy hippy shower gel, I love juicy shampoo, mask of magnaminty, and the godmother soap. I'm so upset they're discontinuing the godmother. It's one of my favorite scents!

For limited edition, I couldn't agree more! I used to hate lotion but I got some if a gift set, it was dream cream. I tried it and decided I did like lotion, but only from lush! They're not super greasy like most lotions. My friend bought some celebrate and I fell in love with the smell and found some on eBay for 9$ and that was including shipping! So I bought it. I also love the bath bomb Lords of Misrule. It's one of my all time favorite bath bombs ever! My friend got me one for Christmas and by the time I used it they were gone for the year. :(

I personally haven't tried too many bath bombs because I buy online and I'm afraid I won't like the smell. I plan on going to my nearest lush hopefully in time for Halloween and Christmas items. I also want to buy everything during the boxing sale since its buy one get one free! Can't ever ever pas that up. XD

I have tried Phoenix rising, avobath, big blue, fizzbanger, and Lords of Misrule. For bubble bars I've tried comforter, sunny side, and the holy grail of all of lush, ultra violet. Which was a limited edition Easter/Mother's Day item. I have never smelled something so good in my life. I bought three of them and hopefully if they have some left when I get paid on the 31st I will buy a couple more! I love it so so much. It's scent is amazing and sticks so long.

I really love shower jellies though. They suds up really well and last forever, and they're cheap!

About the UK thing, I knew you could do that, but I never do because lately I haven't had the money to buy enough for it to actually be worth it. Because the shipping is so much, you basically need to buy over 100$ worth of stuff for the cost difference to actually be effective.

If no one has tried Roots hair treatment and you have flat hair, I strongly suggest it! I got a sample of it today with my online order, and while it feels like disgusting lard in your hair, it feels so good on the scalp and my hair already seems to have more volume from one use!

I love Lush! I have so many products it's ridiculous.

22692_10155582090230287_3881408174790070628_n.jpg

Back