• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Lucky the Lazy Dog is in boxes!

MrMend

Uzumaki
Bells
Togepi Easter Egg
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Cake
Feedback
100% (87) +
I haven't had time to check my game lately, so Lucky has decided to move.
He was one of my favorites, so I'm hoping that he goes to a good home!
The auction will end at 8pm Pacific time!
Starting bid: 500k
Minimum bid: 500k
Buyout: 15m or Stitches

❤Thank you and happy bidding!❤

Buyout has been reached! Thanks to everyone for bidding!

Last edited:
500k! I'm so sorry he's moving out. I recently had Willow leave without telling me. I hope you get him back or find someone equally as cool to fill his place.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I had static move out but I've cleared my void by visiting my sister's town.

500k! I'm so sorry he's moving out. I recently had Willow leave without telling me. I hope you get him back or find someone equally as cool to fill his place.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I had static move out but I've cleared my void by visiting my sister's town.

Aww, Willow's so darling I'm sorry you lost her :(
And thanks for letting me know! :)

Two hours to go! High bid right now is 2m! Buyout has been lowered :)
P.S. I will hold Lucky for however long the winner needs if they aren't able to pick him up!

400 TBT bells. or 6.5 million in game bells, whichever you prefer. If i win could you hold him for 3 more weeks? The place im in (Honduras) is limited to 1 mbps internet speed, and the ds doesnt seem to work at this slow a speed. So once I get back from my vaca, can i have him?

400 TBT bells. or 6.5 million in game bells, whichever you prefer. If i win could you hold him for 3 more weeks? The place im in (Honduras) is limited to 1 mbps internet speed, and the ds doesnt seem to work at this slow a speed. So once I get back from my vaca, can i have him?

Oh gosh I'm really sorry, the most I could hold him for would possibly be about a week.
I hope you can find another Lucky though :)

3mills and i have lost merengue too yesterday
but ive found someone who will loves her

Ah yea ; u ; If you can just give me like... I'd say an hour and a half or something? Idk. I'll make an auction thread for him real quick and once he's gone I'll pick him up. Is that okay?
I'm really sorry D:

Ah yea ; u ; If you can just give me like... I'd say an hour and a half or something? Idk. I'll make an auction thread for him real quick and once he's gone I'll pick him up. Is that okay?
I'm really sorry D:

Sure! And it's alright!! Hopefully I can get him from campsite resetting :)
PM/VM me when you're ready to pick him up!

Back