Shop luca’s signature/icon shop || pay what you want!

Hey, I'd like an avatar!

https://i.imgur.com/UViIQ7K.png

species: Human

skin color: See image

eye color: See image

eye shape: See image

hair color: See image

hairstyle: See image

clothes: See image

background: Whatever you'd like

other/special requests: N/A

when done, submit to: Thread

yep, that'd totally be okay, just w/ an add-on as noted on the first post!

all requests accepted btw! i'll get to them asap (avatars first, then signatures, as they take a lot longer). sorry for the wait!

Great! I'm so excited!

hey! i?d like a signature!

villagers: Mayor Bo (human), her sister Mary (human), Muffy, Curlos, Stella & Wendy
text & where i should put it: "Mayor Val & her sister Mary of Sheepish" in the bottom center, "FC: 1779-5207-9946" in the upper left corner & "Time Zone: EST" in the upper right corner
background: a meadow of flowers, if possible, please. If not then just a green meadow.
special requests: Can Mayor Bo & Mary be next to each other in the center? The other villagers can go wherever you think they look good. Thank you!

when done, submit to: (pm, email, this thread, other??) This thread, please.

Hi! I'd like to buy an avatar! This is my first time buying something from here, so I don't know how to send TBT, so if you could help me, that would be great! Also, I hope I have enough TBT for this and please let me know if I did anything wrong. So here's my request:

skin color: Light Skin
eye color: Green
eye shape: I don't mind what kind, so surprise me
hair color: Light Brown
hairstyle: Long hair with bangs
clothes: Anything cool or cute, I'll let you decide.
background: Whatever you like
other/special requests: Wearing silver or gray frame glasses

Hopefully I did this right, so thank you for doing this. I love your drawings! :D

Last edited:
all requests accepted! i’ll get to them within ~5 hrs as i’m not home right now.
@rosered22 - i’ll vm you with a guide once i’ve finished your request!

btw, thanks so much for the requests & all the positive comments! they really keep me going—not just with this shop; they’ve worked wonders for my motivation. :D

Last edited:
ey! i’d like an avatar!

[https://www.belltreeforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=164949&d=1455662225]

species: (human? rabbit?)
skin color:
eye color:
eye shape:
hair color:
hairstyle:
clothes:
background: pastel yellow??

when done, submit to: (pm!)

————

hey! i’d like a signature!

villagers: Colton, Julian, Stitches, Pietro, Marina, Zucker, Vesta, Merengue, Fuschia, Cherry!
text & where i should put it: At The Bottom Please!
background: Rainy
special requests:
"Mayor Unii"
Switch Friendcode: "SW-6980-8546-6496"
"See you in the new Animal Crossing!"
when done, submit to: Pm please!
Also should I pay you now or later? O: pls DM me if you require payment before anything :)

villagers: roscoe, Hamphrey, nan, Mathilda, raddle, cole, Kiki, muffy, rodeo, Agnes
text & where i should put it: Mayor Grue of Gothica (at the bottom but not completely touching the bottom)
background: something gothic and cute? Skulls with bows, or tiny spiders, Or what ever you think suits.
special requests: dark background

Last edited:
@thatonemarshalfangirl - here's yours! hope you like it
itHlcnT.png

@universaljellyfish - i take payments after i'm done w/ requests, so you're good!

@everyone else - i will get to all the avatar requests today & attempt to do the sigs as well! if not, i'll have them done by/around this time tomorrow. i apologise in advance for the wait!

Last edited:
@everyone else - i will get to all the avatar requests today & attempt to do the sigs as well! if not, i'll have them done by/around this time tomorrow. i apologise in advance for the wait!

Please take your time and enjoy creating. If it would help you can leave my sig to last and you can take as long as you need. Thank you!

note to self: valzed & bluebellie's signatures are still left & will be done tomorrow

finally done w/ all my requests, lol! i'll be able to finish new ones much more quickly now.

Hi again! Is it OK if I make another avatar request? Here's what I would like to have:

skin color: Light skin
eye color: blue-ish green or if you can't do that, green is fine too
eye shape: The same as the current avatar you did for me
hair color: Light brown
clothes: A pink t-shirt with a flower on it if you can or just a plain pink t-shirt
background: yellow with a flower pattern
other/special requests: Silver or gray frame glasses again

Hopefully I'm not asking too much and thank you so much for doing this! :)

Last edited:
Hi again! Is it OK if I make another avatar request? Here's what I would like to have:

skin color: Light skin
eye color: blue-ish green or if you can't do that, green is fine too
eye shape: The same as the current avatar you did for me
hair color: Light brown
clothes: A pink t-shirt with a flower on it if you can or just a plain pink t-shirt
background: yellow with a flower pattern
other/special requests: Silver or gray frame glasses again

Hopefully I'm not asking too much and thank you so much for doing this! :)

aye, it's all good; no trouble at all! you're totally fine. just a quick question before i start--should the hairstyle/colour be the same as it is in your current avatar (& if not, how should i change it)? thanks for your request :)

aye, it's all good; no trouble at all! you're totally fine. just a quick question before i start--should the hairstyle/colour be the same as it is in your current avatar (& if not, how should i change it)? thanks for your request :)

Ah, thanks for asking! Yup, pretty much the same hairstyle will be fine! :)

Last edited:
Edit: Never mind! Can you please cancel this request? I'll stick with the avatar I got right now and will request a new one later. :)

Last edited:
Back