• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Lowkey cycling:

Imbuttercream

Bells
Feedback
100% (14) +
I don’t want to keep making a new thread soooooo casually, a cycling thread

Current villager moving: ???

Last villager voided: Jacques

Other villagers in town:
Fauna
Midge
Chow

Let me know if you have an interest in the current villager or one of the others in town and I will notify you if they move.

Last edited:
Chrissy is now in boxes!

Edit: I’m going to hold her until tomorrow morning. If anyone is interested I can hold her for a bit while you get space.

Last edited:
Chrissy is now in boxes!

Edit: I’m going to hold her until tomorrow morning. If anyone is interested I can hold her for a bit while you get space.

I'll take Chrissy ^^
Added you I'll check back later to see when you're online
Edit: you're already on my list lol

Last edited:
i have my eyes on celia

Nice! Gotcha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take Chrissy ^^
Added you I'll check back later to see when you're online
Edit: you're already on my list lol

Hey, online now for a bit if you’re ready (if I just missed you dont worry, I’ve put the clock back and I’ll just wait)

Last edited:
Nice! Gotcha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, online now for a bit if you’re ready (if I just missed you dont worry, I’ve put the clock back and I’ll just wait)

Aaa lemme try and tt a villager out ;-; I just got one few min ago lemme try tt another out I'll be a few

i have my eyes on celia

Celia is moving!
(Sorry for the trouble, I told her to stay so I could try and move out some villagers that no one claimed. I’m actually cycling a little more seriously now so she will be moving soon.)

Last edited:
Back