Trading Lots of villagers xD See inside♥ Only Bruce needed!

BitterCoffee

Don't wait, act.
Bells
Cake
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (57) +
So I recently felt like I wanted to meet new villagers .. Was so close to completing my dream list.. Damn.. and so I remade my dreamie list:3

New Dreamies:
Caroline - Thanks to Tentacles <3!
Tammy - Getting from Bon
Bluebear - Thanks to JaeJae <3!
Bruce
Bam - Getting from JaeJae for Phoebe
Julian - Getting from Hazumi for Marina

Villagers I want out:
Phoebe - Giving to JaeJae for Bam
Marina - Giving to Hazumi for Julian
Octavian
Mac

I can also trade items or even pay if you don't want any of my villagers c:
Thanks!♥

Last edited:
So I recently felt like I wanted to meet new villagers .. Was so close to completing my dream list.. Damn.. and so I remade my dreamie list:3

New Dreamies:
Caroline (Might be getting her already but idk)
Tammy
Bluebear - Thanks to JaeJae <3!
Bruce
Bam
Julian

Villagers I want out:
Phoebe
Marina (Really only want to trade her for Julian but meeer xD)
Octavian
Apple
Mac

I can also trade items or even pay if you don't want any of my villagers c:
Thanks!♥
Can I have Marina ;u; I can pay OTL she's one of my top dreamies *^*

I have Tammy! I would LOVE to get Marina for her, but it's a bit of a skewed trade... I'm just barely interested in Apple though >n<

my apologizes if I jumped in the thread to quickly lol. of course it is cx
Hahah its fine, don't worry about it xD I've done it before;3 Good good, thanks c:

I have Tammy! I would LOVE to get Marina for her, but it's a bit of a skewed trade... I'm just barely interested in Apple though >n<
Hahahaha bless xD Well is there anythinf else you would want for Tammy?:3 If you want to come see Apple to see if you like her you're more than welcome c:

Hahahaha bless xD Well is there anythinf else you would want for Tammy?:3 If you want to come see Apple to see if you like her you're more than welcome c:

It's just that I've had Apple before and I didn't like her >n< I don't have any bells but is there anything I could add on to get Marina? Hybrids, mush set, umm... Perfect fruit?

Phoebe! :eek:

I have Bam in my cycling town. Will let you know when he ping me to move ^^

Last edited:
It's just that I've had Apple before and I didn't like her >n< I don't have any bells but is there anything I could add on to get Marina? Hybrids, mush set, umm... Perfect fruit?
Oh really? That sucks :c I'm not really in need for any of that really, sorry:( I would preferably want to trade Marina for Julian since she's probably my only shot at getting him xD .. I really want that unicorn mmmm..dhnshdsjd froth.

Oh really? That sucks :c I'm not really in need for any of that really, sorry:( I would preferably want to trade Marina for Julian since she's probably my only shot at getting him xD .. I really want that unicorn mmmm..dhnshdsjd froth.

I see that haha... I wish I had Julian now bah. Well, how do you feel about paying for Tammy? 1mil? *v*

Phoebe! :eek:

I have Bam in my cycling town. Will let you know when he ping me to move ^^

Yush I have the cute ostrich.. thing xD Wait the town I was just in? O: How did I not see that? xD Thanks very much!:3 Did you want Pheobe for him then?:3

Yush I have the cute ostrich.. thing xD Wait the town I was just in? O: How did I not see that? xD Thanks very much!:3 Did you want Pheobe for him then?:3

Hehe yea. I just got him from campsite. He appeared for the SECOND time so I thought someone would want him. Yup I would love Phoebe for him if possible. >_< I need to make space in my main town.

Last edited:
I see that haha... I wish I had Julian now bah. Well, how do you feel about paying for Tammy? 1mil? *v*

I'm so sorry :'( I wish o had like a billion Marinas to give out :< I don't mind paying for her c: Yaaah sure thats good:3 :3

Hehe yea. I just got him from campsite. He appeared for the SECOND time so I thought someone would want him. Yup I would love Phoebe for him if possible. >_< I need to make space in my main town.

Haha I guess I was too glued on Bluebears name that I didn't see anything else xD Hahaha he loves your town too much xD Of course its possible c: I shall reserve her for ya:')

I'm so sorry :'( I wish o had like a billion Marinas to give out :< I don't mind paying for her c: Yaaah sure thats good:3 :3

Seems like Zoe reaaally wants to give her to you for free though, haha. You decide what to do, I'm working on getting her out anyway ^u^

Back