• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Lots of villagers xD See inside♥ Only Bruce needed!

BitterCoffee

Don't wait, act.
Bells
Cake
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (57) +
So I recently felt like I wanted to meet new villagers .. Was so close to completing my dream list.. Damn.. and so I remade my dreamie list:3

New Dreamies:
Caroline - Thanks to Tentacles <3!
Tammy - Getting from Bon
Bluebear - Thanks to JaeJae <3!
Bruce
Bam - Getting from JaeJae for Phoebe
Julian - Getting from Hazumi for Marina

Villagers I want out:
Phoebe - Giving to JaeJae for Bam
Marina - Giving to Hazumi for Julian
Octavian
Mac

I can also trade items or even pay if you don't want any of my villagers c:
Thanks!♥

Last edited:
So I recently felt like I wanted to meet new villagers .. Was so close to completing my dream list.. Damn.. and so I remade my dreamie list:3

New Dreamies:
Caroline (Might be getting her already but idk)
Tammy
Bluebear - Thanks to JaeJae <3!
Bruce
Bam
Julian

Villagers I want out:
Phoebe
Marina (Really only want to trade her for Julian but meeer xD)
Octavian
Apple
Mac

I can also trade items or even pay if you don't want any of my villagers c:
Thanks!♥
Can I have Marina ;u; I can pay OTL she's one of my top dreamies *^*

I have Tammy! I would LOVE to get Marina for her, but it's a bit of a skewed trade... I'm just barely interested in Apple though >n<

my apologizes if I jumped in the thread to quickly lol. of course it is cx
Hahah its fine, don't worry about it xD I've done it before;3 Good good, thanks c:

I have Tammy! I would LOVE to get Marina for her, but it's a bit of a skewed trade... I'm just barely interested in Apple though >n<
Hahahaha bless xD Well is there anythinf else you would want for Tammy?:3 If you want to come see Apple to see if you like her you're more than welcome c:

Hahahaha bless xD Well is there anythinf else you would want for Tammy?:3 If you want to come see Apple to see if you like her you're more than welcome c:

It's just that I've had Apple before and I didn't like her >n< I don't have any bells but is there anything I could add on to get Marina? Hybrids, mush set, umm... Perfect fruit?

Phoebe! :eek:

I have Bam in my cycling town. Will let you know when he ping me to move ^^

Last edited:
It's just that I've had Apple before and I didn't like her >n< I don't have any bells but is there anything I could add on to get Marina? Hybrids, mush set, umm... Perfect fruit?
Oh really? That sucks :c I'm not really in need for any of that really, sorry:( I would preferably want to trade Marina for Julian since she's probably my only shot at getting him xD .. I really want that unicorn mmmm..dhnshdsjd froth.

Oh really? That sucks :c I'm not really in need for any of that really, sorry:( I would preferably want to trade Marina for Julian since she's probably my only shot at getting him xD .. I really want that unicorn mmmm..dhnshdsjd froth.

I see that haha... I wish I had Julian now bah. Well, how do you feel about paying for Tammy? 1mil? *v*

Phoebe! :eek:

I have Bam in my cycling town. Will let you know when he ping me to move ^^

Yush I have the cute ostrich.. thing xD Wait the town I was just in? O: How did I not see that? xD Thanks very much!:3 Did you want Pheobe for him then?:3

Yush I have the cute ostrich.. thing xD Wait the town I was just in? O: How did I not see that? xD Thanks very much!:3 Did you want Pheobe for him then?:3

Hehe yea. I just got him from campsite. He appeared for the SECOND time so I thought someone would want him. Yup I would love Phoebe for him if possible. >_< I need to make space in my main town.

Last edited:
I see that haha... I wish I had Julian now bah. Well, how do you feel about paying for Tammy? 1mil? *v*

I'm so sorry :'( I wish o had like a billion Marinas to give out :< I don't mind paying for her c: Yaaah sure thats good:3 :3

Hehe yea. I just got him from campsite. He appeared for the SECOND time so I thought someone would want him. Yup I would love Phoebe for him if possible. >_< I need to make space in my main town.

Haha I guess I was too glued on Bluebears name that I didn't see anything else xD Hahaha he loves your town too much xD Of course its possible c: I shall reserve her for ya:')

I'm so sorry :'( I wish o had like a billion Marinas to give out :< I don't mind paying for her c: Yaaah sure thats good:3 :3

Seems like Zoe reaaally wants to give her to you for free though, haha. You decide what to do, I'm working on getting her out anyway ^u^

Back