• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway LOTS of regular flowers / fruits / 200+ reorderables

Hi!! it's okay ^^ and yes you can! let me know when you're ready and i'll open gates for you :3

Are you online now? I'd like to come by for some reorderables if you don't mind

Yeah i'm online now. i'll add you now and open gates! it seems you're new to the forums so i just want to remind you to not take anything else other than the reorderables please! thank you and welcome ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to come too

could you read my opening post for the rules and to-do please? :) thanks

gates are opened for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I forgot to say I was coming for reorderables, my apologies

it's alright i just wanted to make sure everyone's reading my rules because for the 2nd time yesterday someone was taking my hybrids and "didn't know" they weren't supposed to ==

I'll add you now and open gates for you

gates are opened for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's alright i just wanted to make sure everyone's reading my rules because for the 2nd time yesterday someone was taking my hybrids and "didn't know" they weren't supposed to ==

I'll add you now and open gates for you

Yea I'm really sorry that happened to you.

I'd like a few peaches & pears, please. Maybe some flowers as well, as a fair portion of mine have been trampled :(.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I promise not to take any hybrids, and I'm really sorry that happened to you.

I'd like a few peaches & pears, please. Maybe some flowers as well, as a fair portion of mine have been trampled :(.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I promise not to take any hybrids, and I'm really sorry that happened to you.

Hi! it's okay - i'll grab some fruits for you now. i'm technically not opening this at the moment but you can come in for some flowers as i pick up your fruits. let me know if you're still here

bump for anyone interested!

and remember to first read my first post first!

thanks!

Last edited:
haha thanks c: decided to 'offline' this because there's not many people during this hour but pop a msg and i may just see it~

Hi, can I come to see what you've got? Ohmygosh... no way...people steal from me too :/ That's why nearly no-one comes now...unless I want something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, offline...

Hi, can I come to see what you've got? Ohmygosh... no way...people steal from me too :/ That's why nearly no-one comes now...unless I want something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, offline...

I kinda check back from time to time! i'll let you in in a moment! finishing up a fire emblem mission c: watching cutscene! gimme a few minutes

Back