• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling LOTS of Hybrids TBT only ~

Mayor Name: Nova
Town Name: Void
Items: Black Roses ?2, Black Cosmos ?2, Black Lilies ?2
Total: 12 TBT
Also thank you for your time.

Mayor Name: Nova
Town Name: Void
Items: Black Roses ?2, Black Cosmos ?2, Black Lilies ?2
Total: 12 TBT
Also thank you for your time.

Sure I have to go after your order so I;ll collect them and VM when they're ready

Mayor Name: Vulpe
Town Name: Civetta
Items: All of your White Roses, Pink Roses, Blue Roses, and White + All Pink Carnations. (If That's okay)
Total: 384 TBT (I did this math and if I did it wrong please let me know. Due to Idk if you have sold any before me.) <3
Thank you for doing this <3

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response ! I'll get to it right away

That is perfectly A okay~
You can plant them anywhere in my town, and if you run out of room, we will move to my second town. Is that okay? <3

Okay my town is open~
I'll send you the TBT now so you don't have to worry about it after. <3

Hi! Can i order 4 purple roses and 4 blue roses? (16 tbt) I can't go online anymore tonight but how does tomorrow sound (I'm in est just so you know)?

bump I've been relaxing for a couple of weeks sorry but back online <3

Great! can you do drop off? Adding you now. Also, i have villagers in my void if that's an issue

Yes actually it's only drop off lol and that's no problem, I've added you and waiting for your gates :)

May I have 5 pink lillies and 5 purple roses? I won't be available to get them til gmt +8 5-10 pm or tomorrow though :( I'm available all day tomorrow heh.

May I have 5 pink lillies and 5 purple roses? I won't be available to get them til gmt +8 5-10 pm or tomorrow though :( I'm available all day tomorrow heh.

Sure, i'll make sure to save them <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great! can you do drop off? Adding you now. Also, i have villagers in my void if that's an issue

There seems to have been a connection error want to try again?

Back