Items: Black Roses ?2, Black Cosmos ?2, Black Lilies ?2
Total: 12 TBT
Also thank you for your time.

Mayor Name: Nova
Town Name: Void
Items: Black Roses ?2, Black Cosmos ?2, Black Lilies ?2
Total: 12 TBT
Also thank you for your time.

Sure I have to go after your order so I;ll collect them and VM when they're ready

Mayor Name: Vulpe
Town Name: Civetta
Items: All of your White Roses, Pink Roses, Blue Roses, and White + All Pink Carnations. (If That's okay)
Total: 384 TBT (I did this math and if I did it wrong please let me know. Due to Idk if you have sold any before me.) <3
Thank you for doing this <3

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response ! I'll get to it right away

That is perfectly A okay~
You can plant them anywhere in my town, and if you run out of room, we will move to my second town. Is that okay? <3

Okay my town is open~
I'll send you the TBT now so you don't have to worry about it after. <3

Hi! Can i order 4 purple roses and 4 blue roses? (16 tbt) I can't go online anymore tonight but how does tomorrow sound (I'm in est just so you know)?

bump I've been relaxing for a couple of weeks sorry but back online <3

Great! can you do drop off? Adding you now. Also, i have villagers in my void if that's an issue

Yes actually it's only drop off lol and that's no problem, I've added you and waiting for your gates :)

May I have 5 pink lillies and 5 purple roses? I won't be available to get them til gmt +8 5-10 pm or tomorrow though :( I'm available all day tomorrow heh.

May I have 5 pink lillies and 5 purple roses? I won't be available to get them til gmt +8 5-10 pm or tomorrow though :( I'm available all day tomorrow heh.

Sure, i'll make sure to save them <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great! can you do drop off? Adding you now. Also, i have villagers in my void if that's an issue

There seems to have been a connection error want to try again?

Back