• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ♥ Lots of DIY for sale! ♥ (On break! Finishing orders!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feferily

Tomu Tomu
Bells
Switch
6335-9246-1708
Island
Tsuchinoko
Dino Plush
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Green Moon Jellyfish
Bee Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Clownfish Plush
My Melody Easter Egg
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
100% (139) +
Howdy! I have a bit of a hoarding problem and I want to clear my Island of my DIY hoards! ^3^ But because of the sheer amount, I have some rules!

HERE ARE THE DIYS!
They are sort of organized by category and alphabetical. Not perfectly though! Scroll all the way to see the Special DIY! ^3^

• First come, first served!​
  • Please do not PM me offers. I'm using likes to keep things organized.​
  • Special DIY like Celeste or Seasonal are a bit more expensive and I would prefer trading​
  • Normal DIY are 1 NMT/10 TBT/100k IGB!
  • Big orders get a discount! <3​
  • I will come to your island with the DIY! Please have payment ready on the floor! <3​
  • I very much want my WISHLIST DIY over the other monetary means!
  • Also other WISHLIST ITEMS!
Also, please be patient! I get sensory overload fairly easy and if it gets too bad I will continue later!

Last edited:
hi! could i get the blue rose wreath for 2nmt? ;u;

Hi! Could I get the natural garden table and natural garden chair, both the light and dark version, and the garden bench for 350k IGB? :)

So so sorry about the pm! read it too quickly and thought you preferred offers to be there. I can offer the pink air circulator and the autograph cards and 2 NMTS for the angled signpost, bee keepers hive, and cutting board? Or more NMTS if you already have those items.

Could I buy one of the Wooden Bookshelf DIYs? Would you prefer Bells or a NMT? I could do either. :) If you have the materials I can also make a Moon Chair for you!
Edit: I'm also interested in the Hyacinth Lamp if you still have it.

Tea table and flat garden rock for 2 NMT?

Yes! Though it'll be in a bit! Being pulled offline!
Hi! Could I get the natural garden table and natural garden chair, both the light and dark version, and the garden bench for 350k IGB? :)

Sure! Though are there different versions?
So so sorry about the pm! read it too quickly and thought you preferred offers to be there. I can offer the pink air circulator and the autograph cards and 2 NMTS for the angled signpost, bee keepers hive, and cutting board? Or more NMTS if you already have those items.
No problem! Thank you again! I'm down for the deal in a bit!
Could I buy one of the Wooden Bookshelf DIYs? Would you prefer Bells or a NMT? I could do either. :) If you have the materials I can also make a Moon Chair for you!
Edit: I'm also interested in the Hyacinth Lamp if you still have it.

Could we do a moon chair crafting and some bells? ^D^ Then yes, both are availble! Will be able to in half an hour!
Didn't saw at first, but also add the Tulip Wreath

Yup!
Heyy! Shell partition diy for your ironwood dresser diy?
Yes please! ^D^ Will be gone for half an hour but be back and then we can do the trade!
Post automatically merged:

hi! could i get the blue rose wreath for 2nmt? ;u;
It's already been sold! Apologies! D:

Just a light and a darker wood version :) I saw them listed twice on the spreadsheet so I assumed there was both colours, either works!

Iron Armor, Angled Signpost, Tree's bounty lamp, Gold Helmet, Log Garden Lounge, Scattered Papers, Bone Doorplate.

I have the autographs, how much would this be in total?

hey I hope it's okay that I post rn when you're offline
I'm interested in the traditional balancing toy and cute lily crown diys

pompom boots pink
sailor collar dress navy blue
lacy dress pink
lacy tank pink

sea globe
soft serve lamp vanilla
simple panel light gray
bathroom sink white
bathroom towel rack silver

can also offer some nmt, just lmk what you'd like ^-^

Yes! Though it'll be in a bit! Being pulled offline!

Sure! Though are there different versions?

No problem! Thank you again! I'm down for the deal in a bit!

Could we do a moon chair crafting and some bells? ^D^ Then yes, both are availble! Will be able to in half an hour!

Yup!

Yes please! ^D^ Will be gone for half an hour but be back and then we can do the trade!
Post automatically merged:

It's already been sold! Apologies! D:
Whenever you're ready please lmk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back