• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Remy's Wishlist Buy and Trade! ♥ (on!)

Feferily

Tomu Tomu
Bells
Switch
6335-9246-1708
Island
Tsuchinoko
Dino Plush
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Green Moon Jellyfish
Bee Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Clownfish Plush
My Melody Easter Egg
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
100% (139) +
Howdy! I would love to get some of these items! I'd prefer trading for your own wishlist items if I have them but I'm okay with buying them with bells, nmt, or other things! The links here go to nookplaza and villagedb! ^3^ Please pay attention to the specific style/colour when offering a sell/trade! Most will be PINK but not all!

Clothing:
Includes all Types!

Furniture:
Also all Types! <3
If you can craft any of these for me I would love to bring materials and a tip! Cataloging is also preferred if it's buyable! ^D^

DIY:
Only a few left to complete!
I've got around 100 extra DIY laying around and would love to trade for them! Please help me complete my DIY lists! <3

Photos:
Includes only Posters! ^3^
Cataloging is enough! Can trade for other special posters, including Sanrio/Amiibo! (Or some high tier villagers like Merengue, Lolly, Judy, Zucker...)​

Thank you again! I really wanna complete my DIY! Also my items but let's start easy!

hi! i have a black floating biotope planter, pink kitty litter box, kiwifruit mixer for 15k? please pm if interested!

Do you have a spare wooden plank sign DIY or Pine bonsai DIY? I have elaborate kimono stand (balls) you can have/catalogue.

Do you have a spare wooden plank sign DIY or Pine bonsai DIY? I have elaborate kimono stand (balls) you can have/catalogue.
I don't think I have the spares for them! Should have one for an .. angeled signpost? But yeah! Anything else you'd like?

Oh, unless you have some spare wreath/crown DIYs I don’t have!
Oh! Which do you need? ^^
Post automatically merged:

i can order the elephant slide and garden faucet!
That'd be great! What would you like for them? ^D^

i can order the elephant slide and garden faucet!

here's my wishlist if you can trade!
I have some orange hyacinths you can have! Five enough? Or a wild log bench?

Last edited:
Hi

I have the (pink) kitchen scales, (two types) autograph cards, (purple) diner neon sign, (pink) floor light, (pink) wall mounted 20 inch tv and the constellations writing poster.

does 3 NMT for the lot sound reasonable?

I need most of them, easier to list what I already have:
Windflower wreath
Mum wreath
Cosmos wreath
Chic cosmos wreath
Snazzy pansy wreath
Tree branch wreath
and
Cool Windflower crown
Cosmos crown
Tulip crown
Chic Tulip crown
Rose crown
Chic rose crown
Pansy crown
Cool hyacinth crown
Lily crown

So any that aren’t on that list

Hey I have the pink fleece pjs, red dish drying rack, white elephant slide and pink macrame tapestry. Looking for TBT for them.

I need most of them, easier to list what I already have:
Windflower wreath
Mum wreath
Cosmos wreath
Chic cosmos wreath
Snazzy pansy wreath
Tree branch wreath
and
Cool Windflower crown
Cosmos crown
Tulip crown
Chic Tulip crown
Rose crown
Chic rose crown
Pansy crown
Cool hyacinth crown
Lily crown

So any that aren’t on that list
I only found the cool hyacinth crown DIY! T3T God, they're rare.

Hi

I have the (pink) kitchen scales, (two types) autograph cards, (purple) diner neon sign, (pink) floor light, (pink) wall mounted 20 inch tv and the constellations writing poster.

does 3 NMT for the lot sound reasonable?
Yes, that's fine! Can you send me a PM with a code? ^3^

Hey I have the pink fleece pjs, red dish drying rack, white elephant slide and pink macrame tapestry. Looking for TBT for them.
Would you be willing to take anything else or allow me to catalog? ^^ I'm saving the TBT for my first collectible!

Oh! Which do you need? ^^

That'd be great! What would you like for them? ^D^

I have some orange hyacinths you can have! Five enough? Or a wild log bench?
how many igb sounds fair? :^>

Back