Lost my favourite villager... should I cycle to get him back?

my_beach_house

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Erik moved out without warning last night... I was devastated... :'(
I really desperately want him back in my town but to do that I'd have to cycle 16 villagers... I moved him over to my spare town so I could get him back.
But what do you guys suggest? Has anyone successfully done this? And how long would it take?
I have 9 villagers atm with 2 villagers I want gone, so I have 3 spaces to cycle villagers...
I don't really know what to do at this point. Is it worth it? I'm scared I'm going to mess up and lose another dreamie of mine or damage my town v _ v

Thanks.. :(

Personally, I think it is worth it, I only have 1-2 slots available to cycle, so if I were you to have 3 slots, that would really help me c:

So do cycle! I cycled for now 8 villagers for one month, slowly but surely, but it's worth it to get pecan back ^^
Someone is holding her for me :D

I lost Erik too D: .. He didn't ping me he was moving at all, I wasn't told he was moving by anyone, and he just springed it on me D:

I replaced him with Boomer (<3), but it just didn't feel right.. So I'm cycling for Erik back :D

I'd do it. If my favorites left, I wouldn't care if I only had one cycling slot. I'd do it to get my favorite back.

Just went to visit him...
HNI_0091.JPGHNI_0093.JPGHNI_0095.JPGHNI_0096.JPG

Are you kidding me Erik...
I swear this game likes to play with my emotions ;-;

Yep, I think it's worth it. Currently trying to get Bruce back from a TTing accident. I only have 1 space to do it but I'm already halfway there. T_T

That's how I lost Rolf :( I too was very sad that day. I didn't cycle to get him back, but I wish I did. Since he sent me his pic, and he went to someone who really wanted him, I decided to use it as an opportunity to make new friends with new villagers. (And I joke a bit to myself since Bangle moved in that she is his sister lol.)

Good luck!!

aghh I'm so torn :( I do want Erik back but I feel like I just don't have the time to do it, with school and all..
I've been wanting Beau for some time... I may just try for him although I don't think anyone will be able to replace Erik..

Back