• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Lorraine's Repeat Fossils- Come and Get Them! (list updated every day)

worldofdrakan

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (46) +
So I've managed to hit that stage where just about every fossil I find is a repeat. So I figured: Instead of selling them at Re-Tail, why not give them away to those that might need them instead? For free? And so here we are! Every day I'll be updating this list of repeat fossils I have. If anything catches your eye, let me know, and tell me whether you'd prefer to come to my town and get it or have me deliver it to you.

The List

- Sabertooth torso
- Pachy tail
- Trilobite
- Fern fossil
- Plesio skull (x 2)
- Diplo hip
- Diplo tail
- Plesio neck
- Stego torso
- Ankylo tail
- Iguanadon tail
- Parasaur skull
- Parasaur torso (x 2)
- T. rex skull
- Apato tail

Last edited:
Can i have them all please? Lol And i dont mind coming to your town

Last edited:
So I've managed to hit that stage where just about every fossil I find is a repeat. So I figured: Instead of selling them at Re-Tail, why not give them away to those that might need them instead? For free? And so here we are! Every day I'll be updating this list of repeat fossils I have. If anything catches your eye, let me know, and tell me whether you'd prefer to come to my town and get it or have me deliver it to you.

The List

- Sabertooth torso
- Pachy tail
- Trilobite
- Fern fossil
- Plesio skull (x 2)
- Diplo hip
- Diplo tail
- Plesio neck
- Stego torso
- Ankylo tail
- Iguanadon tail
- Parasaur skull
- Parasaur torso (x 2)
- T. rex skull
- Apato tail

Hi! Me again lol. Can i have your para torso and iguanadon tail? Thanks :)

Back