• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Lorraine's Repeat Fossils- Come and Get Them! (list updated every day)

worldofdrakan

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (46) +
So I've managed to hit that stage where just about every fossil I find is a repeat. So I figured: Instead of selling them at Re-Tail, why not give them away to those that might need them instead? For free? And so here we are! Every day I'll be updating this list of repeat fossils I have. If anything catches your eye, let me know, and tell me whether you'd prefer to come to my town and get it or have me deliver it to you.

The List

- Sabertooth torso
- Pachy tail
- Trilobite
- Fern fossil
- Plesio skull (x 2)
- Diplo hip
- Diplo tail
- Plesio neck
- Stego torso
- Ankylo tail
- Iguanadon tail
- Parasaur skull
- Parasaur torso (x 2)
- T. rex skull
- Apato tail

Last edited:
Can i have them all please? Lol And i dont mind coming to your town

Last edited:
So I've managed to hit that stage where just about every fossil I find is a repeat. So I figured: Instead of selling them at Re-Tail, why not give them away to those that might need them instead? For free? And so here we are! Every day I'll be updating this list of repeat fossils I have. If anything catches your eye, let me know, and tell me whether you'd prefer to come to my town and get it or have me deliver it to you.

The List

- Sabertooth torso
- Pachy tail
- Trilobite
- Fern fossil
- Plesio skull (x 2)
- Diplo hip
- Diplo tail
- Plesio neck
- Stego torso
- Ankylo tail
- Iguanadon tail
- Parasaur skull
- Parasaur torso (x 2)
- T. rex skull
- Apato tail

Hi! Me again lol. Can i have your para torso and iguanadon tail? Thanks :)

Back