• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Looking for the rest of non-native fruits! (Orange, pear, persimmon) Please!

HappyCrover

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I set aside space for an orchard for all the fruit trees but, I just never can seem to get a hold of the last few I have missing! I just keep getting peaches in the mail dude!

I'm new around here so I don't know much about all the different currencies but if bells are needed just lemme know how much! I only need one or two of each of those three. Orange, Pear, Persimmon!

Thank you so much!!

Do you need all of the fruit besides peaches? I could probably give you 1 basket of each. I'd probably have to ask for a few tbt (bell tree bells) in return tho if that's alright.

Only oranges, pears and persimmons! I have the rest of them! Tbt is on the forum right? How much and how do you send them? :)

Ok, for that it'll just be 3tbt. If you click on the 'bells' on my side bar, it'll come up with a small screen and you just type in the amount you want to send.

Would yoou like to pick them up or have me drop them off?

Thanks!! Either is fine, I will add your friend code! Mine is 2105-9969-3479

Just let me know what works best!

ok. I'll open my gates for you real quick. :)
FC: 3368-1783-1494

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are ope for you.

Last edited:
Back