• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Buying Looking for the rest of non-native fruits! (Orange, pear, persimmon) Please!

HappyCrover

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I set aside space for an orchard for all the fruit trees but, I just never can seem to get a hold of the last few I have missing! I just keep getting peaches in the mail dude!

I'm new around here so I don't know much about all the different currencies but if bells are needed just lemme know how much! I only need one or two of each of those three. Orange, Pear, Persimmon!

Thank you so much!!

Do you need all of the fruit besides peaches? I could probably give you 1 basket of each. I'd probably have to ask for a few tbt (bell tree bells) in return tho if that's alright.

Only oranges, pears and persimmons! I have the rest of them! Tbt is on the forum right? How much and how do you send them? :)

Ok, for that it'll just be 3tbt. If you click on the 'bells' on my side bar, it'll come up with a small screen and you just type in the amount you want to send.

Would yoou like to pick them up or have me drop them off?

Thanks!! Either is fine, I will add your friend code! Mine is 2105-9969-3479

Just let me know what works best!

ok. I'll open my gates for you real quick. :)
FC: 3368-1783-1494

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are ope for you.

Last edited:
Back