• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Looking for someone to hold a villager for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud_fluff

Bells
Switch
6418-4732-8794
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hi there! I managed to roll Judy as a campsite villager, after 4 years of time travelling! However, she has opted to kick out my dear Maple for her space. Whilst I am aware that you can force exit the game and make them pick someone else, I have been trying for over an hour and this is the first time she has picked someone whose amiibo I have, so I figured I'd take it.

This brings us to present; if I can't find anyone to take my Maple, I will just spawn a new one in. However, I lent my amiibos to a friend and dont have the card at the moment, and would like to keep my friendship with Maple. SO Im looking for someone who is willing to move my Maple in, let me TT someone else out so I have the plot, then move Maple out (amiibo or natural, I don't mind) so that I can redaopt!

Happy to pay a large sum of bells and/or a small sum of NMT as a reward, and I also have several full sets available for catalog (White Rattan, Sky Blue Cute, White Cute, Black Antique, Elaborate Kimono, Simple Panel, Soft Serve Lamps)! Feel free to post your wishlist too and I'll see if I have anything!Let me know if you're willing and what you're seeking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back