• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for some older friends to play, I,m 39

madcats69

Bells
Feedback
75% (2) +
i am looking for some older players, i have only just started playing christmas day hehe x

You can add me if you like, I'm 26 :). If you need any fruits or anything let me know, I'll bring you some baskets of whatever you need :).

:), I'll add you. Let me know what fruits you need if you want any, list in my signature here :).

I want to jump on this bandwagon Madcats. Btw, I love your signature and avatar, very colorful! Also, if it matters I'm 30 if you don't know yet, now you do. :)

You can add me too! I'm still using my FC under my avatar until I can actually transfer my game to my new ds. I just reset my town so I can't offer fruit yet :( but got a few hundred hybrids if you need some :D

Added everyone else who commented on this thread :D

If no one is busy today we should all hang out :3

Back